• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 TSHQ CFB Preseason Top 25 #7 Texas

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, decent is about right, I'll even give you good. However, I will not say they are great or some of the best ever at Texas. That is something that was mentioned in the OP. You mention 2 RBs that you say were #1 in the country in High School. What have they done on the field in college? A&M also had a 5 Star freshman RB that averaged over 5 yards a carry as a true freshman in Trey Williams and you don't hear me saying he is going to be one of the greatest RBs in A&Ms history.

You have some good RBs with potential at Texas, but none of the RBs on the roster have shown anything that says they will be an All American or be anywhere close to some of the great RBs that have come through Austin.

Malcolm Brown would start for just about any team in the country. He's big, He's fast, he never fumbles, and he averages over 5yds per carry. He is our backup. The guy who got 16tds last year is our 3rd string. I expect HUGE things from Johnathan Gray this year. Granted, those are expectations and not proven yet (so I will give you that).

What's even more scary is that in 2014 we will have the exact same 3 Rbs, with the same qb.