• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 NBA All-Star Predictions Thread.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in the student athletic program. I also had a Medical Assisting license from a vocational program in high school.

So if there was a random gendered tennis player that needed some cream rubbed on that player's thighs, you would be licensed to do that, and the player wouldn't have to worry as much about a potential pervert, in you, pretending to be a trainer?

You can also use that magic spray, or clean up blood cuts, etc?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, dribbling is a wasted use of energy. I would try to dribble as slowly and as high as possible, to preserve by hand's energy.

I don't know why they require dribbling at all. Dribbling just encourages turnovers by dribbling it off your foot, kicked balls, and steals. It would be much faster if you didn't have to dribble. I mean, they don't call travels unless you're a nobody and who wants to be a nobody?

Also, why are there fouls? It should be like football where they only call the foul if you tackle them. I mean sure, hard contact might affect the shooting, but if your teammates are doing their job and pulling defender's away from you, then you don't have to worry.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if there was a random gendered tennis player that needed some cream rubbed on that player's thighs, you would be licensed to do that, and the player wouldn't have to worry as much about a potential pervert, in you, pretending to be a trainer?

You can also use that magic spray, or clean up blood cuts, etc?

I was telling the attractive female athletes that they have to be tough, not pussies. So I applied some pu*** cream on the appropriate location. You might say that's dirty, but it's just medical. I mean, people touch shoulders all the time, so what's the big deal?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why they require dribbling at all. Dribbling just encourages turnovers by dribbling it off your foot, kicked balls, and steals. It would be much faster if you didn't have to dribble. I mean, they don't call travels unless you're a nobody and who wants to be a nobody?

Also, why are there fouls? It should be like football where they only call the foul if you tackle them. I mean sure, hard contact might affect the shooting, but if your teammates are doing their job and pulling defender's away from you, then you don't have to worry.

I got fouls called on my in pick-up games all the time. That's how bad my fouls were.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW I was asking a serious question about the thigh cream. Tennis players use it to control, prevent, or assuage cramps.

So would you be licensed to apply it?

I mean, sometimes a tournament has its own trainer, rather than allow personal trainers. So if you were the trainer for a tournament, and were on-call, could you do those types of random activities that they might ask for?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks.

So then the updated scores are:

nuraman00:

1 point

uncfan103:

2 points (Lopez made the halfcourt shot in the 1st round; skills challenge)

MHSL82:

2 points (celebrity game mvp; dunk contest )

* Unofficial point for naming Holiday as the EC Skills Finalist.

Final standings:

nuraman00:

1 point

uncfan103:

3 points

MHSL82:

3 points

Congrats uncfan103 and MHSL82! You are the winners of the 2013 All-Star Predictions game.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW I was asking a serious question about the thigh cream. Tennis players use it to control, prevent, or assuage cramps.

So would you be licensed to apply it?

I mean, sometimes a tournament has its own trainer, rather than allow personal trainers. So if you were the trainer for a tournament, and were on-call, could you do those types of random activities that they might ask for?

I never applied it on women, because I'm a homosexual. I never applied it on men because I'm homophobic.

Just kidding, they had female trainers, too. So they got the pleasure. Literally, they were non-homophobic lesbians. ;)

Would it be homophobic to point out that I actually am straight? If so, then I'll let it stand as a joke. If not, I'd like to point out the joke by saying I'm straight with a wife, a baby, and another one on the way. Oh, and I hate gays. I mean, I love gays. I mean, it doesn't matter to me... as long as my kids aren't gay, I mean, as long as my wife's not gay. Kids are ok to be gay... but once they become adults? No way. Just kidding, there's nothing wrong with PC, I mean, nothing wrong with being gay, as long as you like women... in bed. Or men, either way. Being asexual or bisexual is cool, too. Well, not cool, just normal. Would hate for anyone to change their sexuality to be cool. But then again, to change it to be normal? Not needed either. Fine, being asexual or bisexual is acceptable. Straight or gay is acceptable, unless you're my wife and only straight is acceptable but threesomes with another woman or too is cool, but only I can be attracted to the other women and you, if you're my wife. We good everyone?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Paul on Kevin Hart: Can't find the quote, but he said that if Kevin Hart says that Paul has a little-man complex, he can't imagine how Kevin Hart feels. Kevin Hart is so much shorter than a short Chris Paul.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Paul on Kevin Hart: Can't find the quote, but he said that if Kevin Hart says that Paul has a little-man complex, he can't imagine how Kevin Hart feels. Kevin Hart is so much shorter than a short Chris Paul.

Yeah, I heard that.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you think if the NBA made all shots beyond half-court worth 4 points? Part of it would be interesting in last second shots, but would get pathetic in situations where a team is down 10 points with 30 seconds to go. And then for a lucky shot, three points is enough?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. You're not just sexy after your child was born. You're super sexy, like the actor portraying a dad in this video:

[YOUTUBE]obC-o1UXkyg[/YOUTUBE]

Here's MHSL82 playing with his kids in the future. You saw part 1 in the Taco Bell commercial.

Here's part 2:

Last edited by a moderator: