• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2002 Western Conference Finals Revisted

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They belong to both Kobe and Shaq - Shaq wins nothing without Kobe - absolutely nothing

Shaq wins more rings without Kobe, a total lost opportunity for the Lakers against the Pistons because of Kobe's insistence on chucking and missing when guarded by Prince. With a less selfish shooting guard, Shaq wins at least 5 rings.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was one of the best, but No - I am not in love with him - Quite frankly I thought they paid him too much on that last contract of his - But they didn't ask me for my opinion

And they are still paying for that mistake.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they are still paying for that mistake.
They really are because for the last two or three years, they were not rebuilding - I understand that many people thought he deserved it and may be he did - but for basketball reasons - it was a huge error. I am not really sold on signing LeBron James either - but even with signing LeBron - I would have resigned Randle and Brook Lopez - I think with those two playing defense - the injuries might have been avoided

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq wins more rings without Kobe, a total lost opportunity for the Lakers against the Pistons because of Kobe's insistence on chucking and missing when guarded by Prince. With a less selfish shooting guard, Shaq wins at least 5 rings.
Fact he Shaq won zero without Kobe and Kobe carried the Lakers when Shaq was injured. In fact Shaq never played 82 games in one season

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact he Shaq won zero without Kobe and Kobe carried the Lakers when Shaq was injured. In fact Shaq never played 82 games in one season

On those Lakers team the Lakers had pretty much the same record when Shaq played but Kobe didin't, but when Kobe played and Shaq didn't the Lakers record was pretty average. It was when Phil came to coach is when both started to win rings. In fact Kobe has never won a ring without Phil while Shaq has, furthermore Kobe hasn't been to the playoffs without Phil.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact Kobe has never won a ring without Phil while Shaq has, furthermore Kobe hasn't been to the playoffs without Phil.

Yeah, but he did purchase a big ring for his wife that time.