• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #20 VT @ #19 FSU - ESPN @ 8pm

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad that both teams seemed to come away without any lasting injuries. While I'm sure the game didn't go as expected for FSU, especially on offense, Foster's D had a lot to do with that and there shouldn't be too many teams on your schedule with a similar defense. At least until you all get in the flow of the season.

Good luck to you all going forward and maybe we'll see each other to bookend the season.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not really sure how Virginia Tech got ranked after all personnel losses. Having a tough game this early doesn't bode well for them I feel like. The Noles likely will roll

200w.gif

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it still sting? Hell, we've beat you two times since then as well. You should be used to it by now.

Congratulations on your continued irrelevance. :happy:
When did OU last win a natty? Longer than it's been since FSU has

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU's O-line really sucked, as did a lot of the playing-calling. I forgot how sweet Francois's arm was. FSU kept sticking with their long-developing non-traditional run plays, when they needed to let Francois drop back and pass with an extra RB/TE blocking.The Defense was fine. VT's inexperienced youngsters played better than expected. They may have something going this season.

Or do some quick drop passes, or do some roll outs, or well anything besides calling basically the same plays over and over again. Will it be run up the middle, run to the side or a screen pass? Good that was awful. Not only that, it was obvious that VT knew that was their only plays.

And don't get me started on that "trick" play. HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or do some quick drop passes, or do some roll outs, or well anything besides calling basically the same plays over and over again. Will it be run up the middle, run to the side or a screen pass? Good that was awful. Not only that, it was obvious that VT knew that was their only plays.

And don't get me started on that "trick" play. HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!

Bud Foster said after the game that nothing FSU did surprised him. Given the outcome and defensive showing, seems tough to refute.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bud Foster said after the game that nothing FSU did surprised him. Given the outcome and defensive showing, seems tough to refute.
Hell, half the time I good tell what they were going to do and I didn't get to study Taggart's system for months. Hell, I didn't even know much about his system at all.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, half the time I good tell what they were going to do and I didn't get to study Taggart's system for months. Hell, I didn't even know much about his system at all.

I’d hope for his sake ‘Lethal Simplicity’ is a bit more complex for other DCs

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2000, and our coach didn't go to aTm after doing it.
So, still more irrelevant than FSU. Keep saying all you want about our coach leaving and deflecting. You can't say we've been irrelevant when we have a natty this decade and was in the playoffs just a few years ago.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao have fun not making a bowl. That was brutal. Turned it off before half

Rent free in your head boy

Taggert it is a nice guy but I’m not sure about his offense