• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 2 Wisconsin vs 7 Oregon

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My girlfriend has that in her bracket (she's Team SEC).

Whoa - you're dating UP eh?

Nephew has an account on here - will see if he comes on later. I simply can't imagine UF not destroying Oregon or WI the way they played this game. UW would be exhausted from a constant full court press - I'd think.
But who knows I guess...?

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if some vegas italians knock on that dipshits door. Man, I hope so.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Partying hard in Madison tonight as the Hockey team just won the first Big 10 conference Hockey tournament along with the tough win here

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa - you're dating UP eh?

Nephew has an account on here - will see if he comes on later. I simply can't imagine UF not destroying Oregon or WI the way they played this game. UW would be exhausted from a constant full court press - I'd think.
But who knows I guess...?
Also, if you guys played press then UW would play out of their half court set instead of running the floor. They'd probably be less exhausted than after this game.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gets fucking wasted drunk and gets kinda strange.. Like stalker strange. meh..

Anyways, did you know that the OC in the HuskerOC means offensive coordinator?

he is sort of a big deal...:L

Already explained the OC many moons ago, but you still feel the need to be a douche. OC is the school I graduated from in high school, but hey, keep throwing that shit out there like you are the complete and total douchebag that you are and saying I put "OC" as being Offensive Coordinator.

By the way, how did you come up with White Mamba? Did your sorry ass actually think you were the white guy that was somewhat as good as Kobe Bryant?

Sounds that way.

Now please, tell us all the sad ass story as to how you came about to name yourself as "White Mamba".

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope long sleeves over does it tonight. My god ive never seen somebody fuck a spread that bad before without scoring. Dont even want to admit how many plays I laid on this lock.. I got ky over witch for a ton too. Run now if you want the ssame. Fuck heroin arms! Never TOUCH nike u again! Substandard intelligence in those parts. Reallt? Lol. I love gambling, but fuck the left coast unless its pretend money ::D:

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close. Both Dayton games, St Louis/NC State, ND State.

Really? The first 35 minutes of the Dayton/Syracuse game was garbage, and SLU/NC State was only a game because NC State missed 4378534 free throws in the last 3 minutes.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? The first 35 minutes of the Dayton/Syracuse game was garbage, and SLU/NC State was only a game because NC State missed 4378534 free throws in the last 3 minutes.

Garbage? I was on the edge of my seat.

The Wisconsin/Oregon game wasn't basketball. It was a track meet vs. Old gym white guys. I hated it.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CONGRATS TO UW FOR BEATING THE REFS AND THE THUGS TODAY.

Seriously, fuck this guy. There were some ticky tack fouls called, sure. But if Wisconsin lost this game, it was due to horrendous free-throw shooting and even worse transition defense in the first half.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garbage? I was on the edge of my seat.

The Wisconsin/Oregon game wasn't basketball. It was a track meet vs. Old gym white guys. I hated it.

Yeah, we get it. Your team plays good defense and you're a traditionalist so that's "good basketball" and everything else is shit. Take your walker elsewhere, nobody likes a whiny bitch.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we get it. Your team plays good defense and you're a traditionalist so that's "good basketball" and everything else is shit. Take your walker elsewhere, nobody likes a whiny bitch.

No, I won't go away, kid.

Quit being so damn sensitive btw.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that after years and years of hearing every other college basketball fan, broadcaster and columnist bitch about Wisconsin's "boring but effective" style of play under Bo Ryan, this guy ^^ is now complaining when they run the court with an athletic team and score 85 points.

Toucanbird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that after years and years of hearing every other college basketball fan, broadcaster and columnist bitch about Wisconsin's "boring but effective" style of play under Bo Ryan, this guy ^^ is now complaining when they run the court with an athletic team and score 85 points.

It seems like no matter what Wisconsin does, they are always going to have their share of haters.

BTW, how weird is it that so far in the Round of 32, Wisconsin won the highest scoring game thus far (162 points)? I guess that's not something traditional Wisconsin fans would expect to see. Although, it doesn't shock me this year since I've seen Wisconsin score 103 points in a game this season.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm accustomed to it as a football fan, actually. Wisconsin is still a boring "3 yards and a cloud of dust" offense in most people's minds, despite being one of the highest scoring teams in D1 since 2010.