• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2 v 3 early discussion thread

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan vs Georgia

I think it would be a good game. Low scoring like the super bowl a few years ago, Rams vs Patriots.

The x factor is the Michigan Defense /Bennett. Can He handle the Michigan Pash Rush.

I got Michigan 24-20

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is worth talking about at least. Georgia is the better team and will win by a td.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is gonna be one of those smashmouth fun games. But if you're a fan of quality QB play, then this game might not be for you lol.
scUM relies on their running game and physical play and that plays right into the hands of UGA. We saw UGA get pummeled at the LOS vs Bama, I'm sure they will want to prove the doubters wrong. Funny you talk about QB's bc probably the best of the shit QB's wins this game.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever can run the ball wins......which is the equivalent of saying whoever scores more points will win

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brain says Georgia by a mile. My heart wants Michigan though I don't really like Michigan.

I'd be fine with either. So long as someone beats Bama eventually, I'm cool.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got my tickets by FedEx today…

Guess I’ll have to go buy a mask somewhere so they will let me on the plane
I think it's weird you don't have a mask already. It's not for you. It's for everyone else if you accidentally catch it. It's a common courtesy, not some weird flex on your freedom.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got my tickets by FedEx today…

Guess I’ll have to go buy a mask somewhere so they will let me on the plane

Figured, id try to be a hand because I may come across as a asshole but I mix a good guy in their.

I searched University of Michigan Masks. A lot of them being sold on Esty.

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's weird you don't have a mask already. It's not for you. It's for everyone else if you accidentally catch it. It's a common courtesy, not some weird flex on your freedom.
Why would I care if they caught it?

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I care if they caught it?
edit: original response deleted.

Why would you not want to take a slight bit of discomfort to ensure that you aren't passing the virus along?

We are our brothers' keepers. You'll look after your neighbor's home if they ask you to, right? Same general idea.

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
edit: original response deleted.

Why would you not want to take a slight bit of discomfort to ensure that you aren't passing the virus along?

We are our brothers' keepers. You'll look after your neighbor's home if they ask you to, right? Same general idea.
Nope, I am not my brothers keeper. Yes I will look after his house, but I don’t wear a mask while doing it

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, I am not my brothers keeper. Yes I will look after his house, but I don’t wear a mask while doing it
I bet you're a lot of fun at a party. You accept, at least, that viruses infect other people? What terrible accosting of your person is it to wear a mask in public just to be safe? I gather you like guns. I do too. I have 12 of them (14 but 2 aren't mine). I keep them in safes. Half are in my bedroom closet. Seems kinda the same. Basic precautions.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
scUM relies on their running game and physical play and that plays right into the hands of UGA. We saw UGA get pummeled at the LOS vs Bama, I'm sure they will want to prove the doubters wrong. Funny you talk about QB's bc probably the best of the shit QB's wins this game.
How did that Hassan Haskin's dick taste tho?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But aren't you vaxxed? Why would you need others to wear a mask? You realize that you can have 3 vaccine shots, 2 boosters, and yet you are not only still able to infect others, but you can be infected yourself. So why is it so important that we all be vaxxed? Oh yeah, if we triple mask, and social distance, and lock down, then we might survive this horribly life threatening virus that kills 50% of the population? Oh wait, just 5%? No? How about 0.5%? Not even that? 0.05% maybe? Wow, that is SO DANGEROUS!!! We all need to be scared and fearful and afraid, right?

Maybe you haven't heard? We are ALL going to get covid, nothing you can do will prevent you from getting it cept dying first. They lied to you when they told you we could beat covid. Thats what you get for trusting the so-called experts.