• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #2 tOhio State at #8 Wisconsin - ABC 8 ET Saturday

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just chuck it up and hope for a miracle. Last thing you can do is take the sack.

Easier said than done when the pocket collapses like that, especially being a first year starter.

When your answer is to just "lob it up and pray for a miracle", it's probably not something you should be over critical about.

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like it was 4th-1 and he took a sack instead of leaning for the first down.
That I could see over analyzing and being critical over.

Saying he should have thrown the ball in the air and see if the shit sticks ... not so much.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like it was 4th-1 and he took a sack instead of leaning for the first down.
That I could see over analyzing and being critical over.

Saying he should have thrown the ball in the air and see if the shit sticks ... not so much.
It's 4th down in overtime...you need to be aware of the situation as the QB...so yes, he needed to chuck it up...it's at least a chance...and what happens happens...you can't win if the ball is in your hands and you're on your back...that is for sure...so yes, he needed to chuck it...chuck and duck..what the fuck

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just chuck it up and hope for a miracle. Last thing you can do is take the sack.

Precisely, never just eat the ball throw it up for grabs at the very least. Give your guys a chance to make a play.

Gopherfan84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically what some people are saying is that the Wisconsin QB needed to throw a hail mary on the last play of the game--just one from much closer distance than is conventionally done.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically what some people are saying is that the Wisconsin QB needed to throw a hail mary on the last play of the game--just one from much closer distance than is conventionally done.

It shouldn't have come to that. FB dive gets into the end zone on first down but they faked it instead. Close but no cigar. We've had two top 5 teams in striking distance but have come up short now both games in the end. This one looked like we were going to win by 30+ but we settled for FG's, and started to play prevent defense.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. Chryst was offensive coordinator for some 70-80 point curb stompings of Big 10 opponents. I don't think he called a conservative game at the end, the plays just didn't work. The Badgers came into the year not ranked and with no expectations. I'm pretty happy with the team. After having played the toughest schedule in the nation the only two losses are by 7 at #4 Michigan and in overtime against #2 Ohio State. This would have been a dream scenario going into the season.

Still they were the far superior team in but in the second half they went into prevent defense and prevent offense with the exception of when they fell behind by 4 points. Despite all this, they can still win out and make the playoffs amazingly with 2 L's.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still they were the far superior team in but in the second half they went into prevent defense and prevent offense with the exception of when they fell behind by 4 points. Despite all this, they can still win out and make the playoffs amazingly with 2 L's.
OMG...do you ever read your posts and wonder how many times you were dropped on your head as an infant?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm going to start calling you Great Beta.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough schedule or not that was their path to glory... with 2 losses... they became nobody.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they were the superior team they would have won by 3+ scores. Wisconsin had a better game plan and came in much better prepared and hungry. The ONLY reason why Ohio State won this game is bc of superior talent (I'm not trying to be arrogant with this)

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they were the superior team they would have won by 3+ scores. Wisconsin had a better game plan and came in much better prepared and hungry. The ONLY reason why Ohio State won this game is bc of superior talent (I'm not trying to be arrogant with this)

Not to mention their QB was VERY on last night. He didn't hit passes like that against Michigan.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention their QB was VERY on last night. He didn't hit passes like that against Michigan.
Dude Hornibrook sucked both games and I think our defense had a lot to do with him sucking slightly worse.