• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #2 tOhio State at #8 Wisconsin - ABC 8 ET Saturday

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So lucky to beat whiskey. Michigan is going to knock barret out.

Just like the Indians are going to get swept against the Blue Jays and the Red Sox. Please keep the shit talking. Seems like it is helping the Indians. :yes:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is not much separating Ohio state and Wisconsin with the exception of superior pass blocking by Ohio State. Hornibrook was under constant pressure for most of the game while the Ohio State QB had ample time to pass.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio St didnt get into somewhat of a rhythym on offense or defense until the 4th, so yes very unfortunate
The Wisconsin defense was worn out because their offense was so ineffective in the 2nd half.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is not much separating Ohio state and Wisconsin with the exception of superior pass blocking by Ohio State. Hornibrook was under constant pressure for most of the game while the Ohio State QB had ample time to pass.

Not in the first half and you saw JT not throwing much in the 1st half but when he did he released the ball quick and that was the gameplan but they had to adjust and began to pass thr ball more and more as the game went on.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention their QB was VERY on last night. He didn't hit passes like that against Michigan.

He normally hits those passes in his sleep. If he hits just one or two of those passes in the Mich game they probably win. UW shut it down in the second half which is why they lost last night.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He normally hits those passes in his sleep. If he hits just one or two of those passes in the Mich game they probably win. UW shut it down in the second half which is why they lost last night.

What are you basing that off of...his 3.5 games of experience? He's looked like a lost freshman in 2 of those

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you basing that off of...his 3.5 games of experience? He's looked like a lost freshman in 2 of those

based off what the coaches said. He was accurate vs OSU and MSU but for some reason couldn't hit wide open deep passes vs Mich. I think when pressure is on him his mechanics go out the door.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, it's not insanity, it's called being a fan.

It's like the OSU fans whining about the overturned fumble in the first half (correct by rule, even if the rule is stupid) and interception at the end of the game (I thought the ball clearly hit the ground and he most definitely bobbled it after it hit the ground).

If Wisconsin had pulled this one out, the melt down from #some# Buckeye fans would have been epic.
I would like to revise and extend my remarks . . .

Cu3KXapWAAA2D6U.jpg

Turns out his forearm was under the ball so it likely did not hit the ground. There certainly wasn't indisputable evidence that it did. It should not have been overturned.

And it had absolutely no affect on the outcome of the game either way, fortunately.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conservative game plan in the 2nd half.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conservative game plan in the 2nd half.

Agreed, wasn't as bad as the Packers but it was bad enough. Only when they got behind did he come up with good plays. I believe they only ran the jet sweep once in the second half. We have a talented enough offense and defense to win out in the reg season and I fully expect to win out. Playing Michigan or OSU on a neutral field will be fun to watch.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please tell me you are kidding. The QB completing 52% of his passes in B1G games with 3 td's and 5 interceptions, "normally hits those passes"?

And he'd have needed much than one or two passes against UM. Maybe you forgot how the game went, so I will give you the drive recap, to refresh your memory. After a 9 play 36 yard drive resulting in a punt, here is how long Wisconsin had the ball:

4 plays -- punt
3 plays -- punt
3 plays -- punt
6 plays -- punt
4 plays -- interception
5 plays -- touchdown (31 yard drive after inteception)
3 plays -- punt
4 plays -- punt
3 plays -- punt
3 plays -- punt
2 plays -- interception
4 plays -- interception

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not in the first half and you saw JT not throwing much in the 1st half but when he did he released the ball quick and that was the gameplan but they had to adjust and began to pass thr ball more and more as the game went on.

That was because UW went to a 3 man rush and dropped other guys into coverage, which was stupid.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see a lot of negative posts on here, but I thought Hornibrook looked pretty good. The difference between what we saw the other day and how he played against LSU is night and day. Seems like he will only continue getting better.. and better quickly. I think you guys are the best in the west, but I'm not sure you'll get to the conf. champ game due to scheduling and division play being a total fucking debacle. Iowa doesn't even play us this year.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every great team has at least one game where they had to stretch to protect an unbeaten season. Ohio State grew up a lot against Wisconsin and it will pay dividends later in the season. Kudos to the Buckeyes for being able to take a helluva punch and keep fighting back for the win.