• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Golden State Warriors vs 6) New Orleans Pelicans

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were right there, they were only like 20 points down with 3 minutes go to!

:suds::suds::suds::suds::suds::suds::suds::suds::suds::suds::suds::lol:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Tom Brady’s frumpy ex is a fan of Gisselle?
Well there certainly is a difference in not being someone's fan & being bitter. Jackson is clearly the latter & it isn't good in personal relationships & even worse in professional ones. All that behavior is doing is letting the rest of us know that there most likely was truth to the allegations that he had problems getting along with folks in the FO.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there certainly is a difference in not being someone's fan & being bitter. Jackson is clearly the latter & it isn't good in personal relationships & even worse in professional ones. All that behavior is doing is letting the rest of us know that there most likely was truth to the allegations that he had problems getting along with folks in the FO.
Sure. But you don’t think TNT (or whoever he is calling for) don’t tell him to amp it up a bit? Just like Barkley and his open hatred of the Dubs. It creates heat, which adds to viewership.

Reality TV.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89

So I think we both agree I'm about to win our bet. Obviously nothing happens until it's official.

For the life of me I can't think of an avi for you. If I were a Rockets fan I'd pick something about them. I'm a Warriors fan but we both picked them to make the WCF.

Any suggestions LOL?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. But you don’t think TNT (or whoever he is calling for) don’t tell him to amp it up a bit? Just like Barkley and his open hatred of the Dubs. It creates heat, which adds to viewership.

Reality TV.
Um, no I don't think he's asked to amp up anything since he's not on any of those post or pre game shows. He calls games & that's it.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understatement.
I wonder if he ever records the games that he calls & goes back to watch & listen to himself. Would be eye opening if he did.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, no I don't think he's asked to amp up anything since he's not on any of those post or pre game shows. He calls games & that's it.
Really? :scratch:

You don’t think the NBA loves him going off during Dubs games?

Before you answer, remember the Bill Walton has a job.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, I really don't. I think you're really reaching at this point.

I would bet every penny (if I were a betting lady) that his bitterness is very sincere, triggered by the team "going another direction" when it was proven he couldn't get along with folks in the FO. I also think GS's further success since Kerr took over has been the salt in his wounds.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's genuine. The reason being is that a few years removed from his Warriors tenure, he's no longer getting any credit for their success. They've morphed into a totally different team and he's yet to get another coaching job. It was all well and good when he was still getting praise from the media as being a guy who changed the culture of that franchise, but he's not reaping any benefit from it now.

He's not getting any real head coaching opportunities, when it's clear that's what he wants to do .

Reactions: LAD

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I really don't. I think you're really reaching at this point.

I would bet every penny (if I were a betting lady) that his bitterness is very sincere, triggered by the team "going another direction" when it was proven he couldn't get along with folks in the FO. I also think GS's further success since Kerr took over has been the salt in his wounds.
Kerr inherited an all-star team.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it is genuine as well. I also believe it is encouraged to continue and he is constantly put in situations by the network/NBA to demonstrate his bitterness.

The two arguments are not mutually exclusive.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid Mutherfucker couldn't stop thinking with his Dick.

I really hope his son gets drafted by a class organization like the Warriors that rally around their guys when the world tries to Shit on them.

This is way to worse than anything Lavar has done especially since we are in the #Metoo era.

The most recent incident came during the playoffs, when a woman who does not work for the team lodged a complaint with the Timberwolves after Brunson made several unwanted advances toward her, sources outside of the team told The Athletic.

“Our entire organization – made up of the Minnesota Timberwolves, the Minnesota Lynx and Iowa Wolves — is deeply committed to creating a safe work environment for our employees, partners and fans,” the Timberwolves said in a statement issued Tuesday afternoon. “Our teams strive to have our actions reflect our values each and every day. We work to maintain high standards of conduct and expect our staff to lead by example. We did not believe Mr. Brunson’s conduct was consistent with those standards.”

Timberwolves assistant Rick Brunson resigns, reportedly amid sexual-harassment allegations

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,731.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ready to see as much of this game as I can before the Sandman comes-a-calling.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,731.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I really hope his son gets drafted by a class organization like the Warriors that rally around their guys when the world tries to Shit on them.

This is way to worse than anything Lavar has done especially since we are in the #Metoo era.

The most recent incident came during the playoffs, when a woman who does not work for the team lodged a complaint with the Timberwolves after Brunson made several unwanted advances toward her, sources outside of the team told The Athletic.

“Our entire organization – made up of the Minnesota Timberwolves, the Minnesota Lynx and Iowa Wolves — is deeply committed to creating a safe work environment for our employees, partners and fans,” the Timberwolves said in a statement issued Tuesday afternoon. “Our teams strive to have our actions reflect our values each and every day. We work to maintain high standards of conduct and expect our staff to lead by example. We did not believe Mr. Brunson’s conduct was consistent with those standards.”

Timberwolves assistant Rick Brunson resigns, reportedly amid sexual-harassment allegations

You're a Rockets and W's fan now?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That sucks, but he is a huge dick.

A good friend of mine was on the UVA staff with him under Leitao and Brunson treated him like he wasn't even human. Good basketball player, Just not a very good human being.