• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that 1 or 2 people predicted a long series (although I'm not sure it wasn't just to get a rise out of Cavs fans). The vast majority on here all picked a short series.

Bottom line, finding one or 2 people who said something that was wrong and then trying to act like it was everyone (which is exactly what you did before bks made his post) is pretty weak stuff.

I just don't understand why you keep interpreting my posts as "This is about EVERYONE on this forum". I was making a very generalized statement about 9 playoff series over the course of 3 years.

Bottom line, I see a good amount of hyping up of Cavs opponents before series, and trashing of them after series.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 game sweep.

a week of rest while the rest of the East battles it out.

bodes well for the King and the Cavs.

now- the Cavs were 12-2 the last 2 years in the East---- a win/loss ratio he never had in 4 years with Miami.

Do I EXPECT LeBron to go 12-2 this year in the East? ehh---- prob not...East is a little better this year....

but if he goes 12-4--- that will be sufficiently fucking dominant. lol.

You're seriously bragging about possibly winning the east?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand why you keep interpreting my posts as "This is about EVERYONE on this forum". I was making a very generalized statement about 9 playoff series over the course of 3 years.

Generalization is the very definition of trying to lump everyone in. Do I need to break out the crayons for you?

If you have a beef with what 1 or 2 people have said, then make a post about it and tag them. Quit making generalizations that insinuate that you were talking about everyone and then trying to walk it back when you get called out for it.

Also, you can quit trying to act like I'm the only one calling you out for it. bks was the first person to respond to your post with quotes showing that the vast majority said the opposite of what you claimed.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Generalization is the very definition of trying to lump everyone in. Do I need to break out the crayons for you?

If you have a beef with what 1 or 2 people have said, then make a post about it and tag them. Quit making generalizations that insinuate that you were talking about everyone and then trying to walk it back when you get called out for it.

Also, you can quit trying to act like I'm the only one calling you out for it. bks was the first person to respond to your post with quotes showing that the vast majority said the opposite of what you claimed.

You are just taking this way too seriously. I don't have any "beef" or anyone to call out.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 game sweep.

a week of rest while the rest of the East battles it out.

bodes well for the King and the Cavs.

now- the Cavs were 12-2 the last 2 years in the East---- a win/loss ratio he never had in 4 years with Miami.

Do I EXPECT LeBron to go 12-2 this year in the East? ehh---- prob not...East is a little better this year....

but if he goes 12-4--- that will be sufficiently fucking dominant. lol.

No one cares LOL

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are just taking this way too seriously. I don't have any "beef" or anyone to call out.

That's a load of crap. If you weren't trying to call people out, why say anything? You made a generalized post that was intended to lump in everyone, got called out for it and now you want to say others are just taking it too seriously.

If you don't have a beef and aren't trying to call anyone out, then stfu and quit making shit up and trying to argue against it. It's bad enough that we have to put up with Wiggy and shane doing that shit every day. Don't need you adding to the bullshit and stupidity.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a load of crap. If you weren't trying to call people out, why say anything? You made a generalized post that was intended to lump in everyone, got called out for it and now you want to say others are just taking it too seriously.

If you don't have a beef and aren't trying to call anyone out, then stfu and quit making shit up and trying to argue against it. It's bad enough that we have to put up with Wiggy and shane doing that shit every day. Don't need you adding to the bullshit and stupidity.

Nah, I'll just do what I want and not give a fuck about what you think about it.

Its not my style to call people out specifically, unless its something serious. When its something playful, I generalize it. If you're gonna get overly sensitive about it, thats your issue.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're seriously bragging about possibly winning the east?
1 out of 15 teams gets out of the East.

uhh yah....i mean- it just goes to prove the point- when dumbasses like you can just discount winning a conference as anything less than a major accomplishment it just further illustrates the greatness of LeBron, how Kyrie is coming along as an elite player, and of course Dan Gs oversized wallet backing the whole thing.

Reactions: TJL

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

uhh yah....i mean- it just goes to prove the point- when dumbasses like you can just discount winning a conference as anything less than a major accomplishment it just further illustrates the greatness of LeBron, how Kyrie is coming along as an elite player, and of course Dan Gs oversized wallet backing the whole thing.

It further illustrates that building a superteam is an easy way to dominate the conference. How successful was he before joining/building superteam. How many finals did he make again?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I'll just do what I want and not give a fuck about what you think about it.

Its not my style to call people out specifically, unless its something serious. When its something playful, I generalize it. If you're gonna get overly sensitive about it, thats your issue.

That's fine. But quit crying when you called out for your bullshit generalizations then. You wanna act like Wiggy, don't cry and blame others when you get treated like Wiggy.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he kind of already did in his response.

Just saw it. Hardly the narrative of the entire board thinking that the Pacers would've knocked the Cavs out of the first round. I will say though that if they get the Raptors, Cleveland takes them out in 5. If the Bucks, Cavs in 6.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You think Cavs keep Korver, D Williams?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It further illustrates that building a superteam is an easy way to dominate the conference. How successful was he before joining/building superteam. How many finals did he make again?

I wonder if the cavs pass the 2nd round in the west?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw it. Hardly the narrative of the entire board thinking that the Pacers would've knocked the Cavs out of the first round. I will say though that if they get the Raptors, Cleveland takes them out in 5. If the Bucks, Cavs in 6.

I don't know what to think of the Raptors. Didn't they take the Cavs to 6 games last year? Or was I smoking too much weed? I could see the Raptors extending the series to 6 game and I could see them getting swept.

As for the Bucks, I'm not sure they have the experience on their roster to take the Cavs to 6 games. But, with the defense the Cavs have been playing, who knows? I didn't think the games vs. the Pacers would be as close as they were.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can be a weaker conference and still have the best team in the league. During the 80's, the West was considered a weaker conference than the East, but the Lakers won 5 championships during that time.

Another argument against the East could be made is that the Celtics (probably the worst 1-seed in history) would probably get beat in a best-of-7 series against every team in the West this year. It's a narrow-minded view, but a point that would offer little resistance.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting. You think bucks are better than the raptors? Lol