• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(2) BOSTON BRUINS vs. (7) WASHINGTON CAPITALS Series Thread

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't say I agree with that.

I see it like this if Boston had done the same thing I would be pissed if they called that a no goal. Its a tough one for sure. Kerry Fraser said on TSN or whatever he was shocked that the goal was not waved off.

In any case we should not have been in OT. Bruins had a PP with 3 mins left and got 1 shot of something.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see it like this if Boston had done the same thing I would be pissed if they called that a no goal. Its a tough one for sure. Kerry Fraser said on TSN or whatever he was shocked that the goal was not waved off.

In any case we should not have been in OT. Bruins had a PP with 3 mins left and got 1 shot of something.

If I'm being completely honest, I agree with you. If they had waived that off, I would be pissed. If it was reversed, I would be wondering why they didn't waive it off. I've always complained about the lack of consistency in the goalie interference calls. It's a toss-up whether they call it or not, and that sucks.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what it's worth, as an impartial fan I was shocked at first glance that the goal wasn't waived off. The replay didn't change my opinion.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the refs are just as solid this round as they were last round. Johansen just got mugged. Nuttin'

Edit: And you know what else? I can't click the right thread. That's what!

Last edited by a moderator: