• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2 and Oh in the Garopollo Era

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've shown now that we can beat other bad teams and beat them on the road. Now I'm interested to see what we do against good teams which we will face the next two weeks at home.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I wish we could have figured out a way to keep him on the Patriots but the kid wanted to play.

I wish him good luck.
First time the 49ers have won back to back games in 3 seasons. Unbelievable. I knew we were bad but I didn't realize we were that bad.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad for you guys but I didn't want you to win this season, next year. You may be screwing up the Pat's draft pick dammit! But really, good for you & Jimmy

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might never lose another game.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad for you guys but I didn't want you to win this season, next year. You may be screwing up the Pat's draft pick dammit! But really, good for you & Jimmy

I forgot about that!

I hope the 49'ers continue to suck for at least another year.

Nothing personal. It's just business.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot about that!

I hope the 49'ers continue to suck for at least another year.

Nothing personal. It's just business.

Well we aren't going to enter the top half of the league just yet but I don't expect to lose another nine straight like last year barring injury. We purged a lot of the bad pieces on our roster this season and more coming during the offseason. If we can stay relatively healthy next season we will be better next year

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we aren't going to enter the top half of the league just yet but I don't expect to lose another nine straight like last year barring injury. We purged a lot of the bad pieces on our roster this season and more coming during the offseason. If we can stay relatively healthy next season we will be better next year
A lot of the pundits have the 49ers competing for a wild card spot, if not next year, the year after. We'll see. Injuries, no matter how good your roster is, are the key.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of the pundits have the 49ers competing for a wild card spot, if not next year, the year after. We'll see. Injuries, no matter how good your roster is, are the key.

Wow, that is pretty ambitious for next year. We have some more holes to fill before that happens. Lynch and Shanahan need a good offseason next year.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that is pretty ambitious for next year. We have some more holes to fill before that happens. Lynch and Shanahan need a good offseason next year.
Speaking of Lynch, this game was the first time I noticed him all year when he recovered that fumble.
But if you look at the 5 games this team lost in a row by 2 or 3 points, let's say they make one play in two of those five and win those two. They are 5 and 8 with a shot at going 8 and 8.

I know this is a lot of "what ifs" but its not to far out of the realm of possibility, and 8 and 8 teams are usually in the hunt for a wild card at least up to the last two weeks or so.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, safe to say we've found our QB. The guy is playing with poor skill players and a shaky Oline and yet he's still had 2 pretty good games in a row. Get him signed in the offseason and build around him. He'll need a WR or 2 and a RB to go with 2 or 3 new interior Olinemen.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Lynch, this game was the first time I noticed him all year when he recovered that fumble.
But if you look at the 5 games this team lost in a row by 2 or 3 points, let's say they make one play in two of those five and win those two. They are 5 and 8 with a shot at going 8 and 8.

I know this is a lot of "what ifs" but its not to far out of the realm of possibility, and 8 and 8 teams are usually in the hunt for a wild card at least up to the last two weeks or so.

Aaron Lynch? I think he is gone after this season. I hope we make it that far next year

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Lynch? I think he is gone after this season. I hope we make it that far next year
At least they are fun to watch now. Have you noticed that the receivers are not constantly dropping passes now?............except for Hyde that is.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least they are fun to watch now. Have you noticed that the receivers are not constantly dropping passes now?............except for Hyde that is.

Yes, the receivers are getting better. I saw things start to turnaround a few weeks back. Goodwin was dropping everything and he started making plays and has gotten better over the past few weeks. Still had a couple of drops but he could hit 1,000 yards this season. He could actually be a pretty good #2 for us. We would even be better today if Garcon was playing

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the receivers are getting better. I saw things start to turnaround a few weeks back. Goodwin was dropping everything and he started making plays and has gotten better over the past few weeks. Still had a couple of drops but he could hit 1,000 yards this season. He could actually be a pretty good #2 for us. We would even be better today if Garcon was playing
Agreed. Having Goodwin as your "go to" receiver is not exactly confidence inspiring but he's OK, as you said, if Garcon is on the other side. I'd love to see what Garopollo can do with a first rate wide receiver to throw to.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid looks nice. What a turn around for this team. You can see the players love Jimmy. The throws he makes is legit. I hate that we are winning but I also love it.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If everything falls into place we can be the rams of this year and shock people. Maybe not to that same record but s
shock value. Shanny and Lynch will bring in more talent. We have 116 mill in cap space. We got our QB now so we can draft anyway we want. We need a Guard, Center, CB, Pass rusher and a TE would be nice to. A nice change of pace back.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If everything falls into place we can be the rams of this year and shock people. Maybe not to that same record but s

shock value. Shanny and Lynch will bring in more talent. We have 116 mill in cap space. We got our QB now so we can draft anyway we want. We need a Guard, Center, CB, Pass rusher and a TE would be nice to. A nice change of pace back.

We won't quite have the cap space. We either sign Jimmy G to an extension or tag him which will take a chunk of the change. Then the team will have to figure out who they might want to extend. Players like Reid or Hyde which could eat some more. But there should still be a nice chunk of change leftover to chase some free agents

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid looks nice. What a turn around for this team. You can see the players love Jimmy. The throws he makes is legit. I hate that we are winning but I also love it.

I was a little skeptical of Jimmy when we traded for him. I was really pulling for C.J., but he was getting the living $hit kicked out of him because he couldn't get through his progressions fast enough. Jimmy is very comfortable in the pocket and fluid when it starts collapsing AND he's making the right//good decisions.

Although we will use up a lot of that cap space to sign him as well as some other FA's on our team, I think that we should still be pretty major players in the market and guys will want to come play for us with the powers that be at the reigns. Quite the turnaround performance wise the past few weeks...let's hope we can keep it up!