• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st round 2) Knicks vs 7) Sixers

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 minutes away before the entire world goes against poor Philly and the Philly fans, being smarter than the rest of us, will key in on the obvious conspiracy to make them lose. And ohhhh boy, will we hear about it.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It least Oubre was driving this time, not pedaling a damn bike.

We are learning why Oubre scored 20ppg and go zero interest in free agency. Dude is straight-up crazy. He's missing some screws. I suspect he's like really fucking high on coke or something like that.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 minutes away before the entire world goes against poor Philly and the Philly fans, being smarter than the rest of us, will key in on the obvious conspiracy to make them lose. And ohhhh boy, will we hear about it.
Nah. I think Embiid gets 20 foul shots. We can thank LeBron. He put the whole league’s officiating on blast. That got a ton of play in the media.

And be honest…you are here for all of the narrative. You’re a Minnesota sports fan. You never win anything and you’re boring as all fuck so you need to glean off of what goes on in real diehard sports communities. I accept my role to entertain you.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't hear me blaming refs despite some obvious missed calls. The bigger issue is that the Sixers are a poorly constructed team made up of mentally weak beta males like Buddy Hield who had good shooting percentages that impressed our brainless analytics-obsessed GMs.

Yes, it is a shooting league, but you need players who are resilient and mentally tough. Our guys ALWAYS shit the bed. Some guys like Markelle Fultz and Ben Simmons were so mentally weak they could not even play anymore.

It's so egregious, it's like they are not evaluating mental toughness when evaluating talent!

Unfortunately Embiid is also part of the problem, because he is simply not durable enough to be reliable into the postseason. The evidence doesn't lie. He needed to be traded after last season. He should be after this one. But I fear they won't because he puts people in the seats and pads his stats as a free throw merchant during the regular season.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't hear me blaming refs despite some obvious missed calls. The bigger issue is that the Sixers are a poorly constructed team made up of mentally weak beta males like Buddy Hield who had good shooting percentages that impressed our brainless analytics-obsessed GMs.

Yes, it is a shooting league, but you need players who are resilient and mentally tough. Our guys ALWAYS shit the bed. Some guys like Markelle Fultz and Ben Simmons were so mentally weak they could not even play anymore.

It's so egregious, it's like they are not evaluating mental toughness when evaluating talent!

Unfortunately Embiid is also part of the problem, because he is simply not durable enough to be reliable into the postseason. The evidence doesn't lie. He needed to be traded after last season. He should be after this one. But I fear they won't because he puts people in the seats and pads his stats as a free throw merchant during the regular season.
Just quit now. Why even bother? GFY Eeyore

IMG_4271.jpeg

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. I think Embiid gets 20 foul shots. We can thank LeBron. He put the whole league’s officiating on blast. That got a ton of play in the media.

And be honest…you are here for all of the narrative. You’re a Minnesota sports fan. You never win anything and you’re boring as all fuck so you need to glean off of what goes on in real diehard sports communities. I accept my role to entertain you.
How did you find out I'm a Minnesota sports fan? I knew Philly fans were smart, but God damn, that's some high intensity, gleaning you are pulling off. I'm here because I'm a fan of basketball as well. Cry away, I'll chuckle and make fun of you because you are a jester hopping around a forum I use while watching basketball. Do your jester dance if you want, I'll laugh at you of course, but I'm here to watch basketball and talk about it.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just quit now. Why even bother? GFY Eeyore

View attachment 360610
They may win this series (I don't actually think so), but what I said is 100% true and you know it.

Soft, poorly constructed roster, the end of a spectacular failed tanking Process.

I actually like Nick Nurse, and they hit big on the Maxey selection, so those are positives, but the rest of the roster is a smouldering wreck my man.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a Knicks home game.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you hate their fans?
I live in New Jersey and work in New York City, so I am constantly going through Penn Station and seeing NY sports fans in full regalia acting like the fools they are. The hockey fans are the worst TBH. Bricks fans are mostly sad, I know a few die-hards, but they're allright.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These refs are wild man, they have totally disrupted this game.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking our Minnesota friend is going to be very entertained tonight, at least in basketball until his broke-ass football team trades up for JJ McCarthy.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See how mentally weak the Sixers are? Embiid is rattled.