• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #15 Georgia at. #24 Notre Dame, 7:30 PM EST, NBC

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ball moving at 35 seconds, after receiver hits the ground. flutie asks "is that ball moving". receivers helmet in the way. not enough conclusive evidence to overturn.

Ball was pinned to his body by his hand and not moving. Keep crying.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball was pinned to his body by his hand and not moving. Keep crying.
he only had it pinned with one hand is why it moved when he hit the ground.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ball moving at 35 seconds, after receiver hits the ground. flutie asks "is that ball moving". receivers helmet in the way. not enough conclusive evidence to overturn.
Nice, stop when he asks if it's moving before the other one says he might have had his heal down when it was secured.

Why on earth are you going on and on over this anyway? What the fuck does a Bronco fan care about the outcome of G v ND?

It was a TD. Game over. What's the problem?

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice, stop when he asks if it's moving before the other one says he might have had his heal down when it was secured.

Why on earth are you going on and on over this anyway? What the fuck does a Bronco fan care about the outcome of G v ND?

It was a TD. Game over. What's the problem?

"If a player goes to the ground in the act of catching a pass (with or without contact by an opponent), he must maintain control of the ball after he touches the ground, whether in the field of play or the end zone.

chewbacco replied to my post. he's the one feeling insecure. he doesn't even think its a close call. lol

if i'm not allowed to comment on it, why are you allowed too? you're a fan of washington, a team who steals coaches from boise.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If a player goes to the ground in the act of catching a pass (with or without contact by an opponent), he must maintain control of the ball after he touches the ground, whether in the field of play or the end zone.

chewbacco replied to my post. he's the one feeling insecure. he doesn't even think its a close call. lol

if i'm not allowed to comment on it, why are you allowed too? you're a fan of washington, a team who steals coaches from boise.
There is a huge difference between making a comment, and going on and on and fucking on for pages bro. That's what the question is. Why are you so bent on something that didn't impact your team to the point where you go off for several pages on it?

It was a TD and seemed pretty clearly so. Deal with it.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a huge difference between making a comment, and going on and on and fucking on for pages bro. That's what the question is. Why are you so bent on something that didn't impact your team to the point where you go off for several pages on it?

It was a TD and seemed pretty clearly so. Deal with it.
i don't have a team. i more worried about my own sports than any cf team's. this is a discussion board if you can't handle opinions different than yours maybe you should try another hobby.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't have a team. i more worried about my own sports than any cf team's. this is a discussion board if you can't handle opinions different than yours maybe you should try another hobby.
Right, because somewhere was actually said someone had a problem with anyone having an opinion.

You don't understand basic English do you? :L

Troll on.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, because somewhere was actually said someone had a problem with anyone having an opinion.

You don't understand basic English do you? :L

Troll on.
i understand that when someone replies to one of my posts i have the right to reply back. do you?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i understand that when someone replies to one of my posts i have the right to reply back. do you?
Again, who is denying you any type of right?

We are also free to point out when you are going on and on and ON AND FUCKING ON over something do we not?

:burt:

Are you EVER going to let this go?

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, who is denying you any type of right?

We are also free to point out when you are going on and on and ON AND FUCKING ON over something do we not?

:burt:

Are you EVER going to let this go?
then whats your problem? chewbacco started the discussion by replying to my post to an nd fan. he replied, so i replied back to him.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then whats your problem? chewbacco started the discussion by replying to my post to an nd fan. he replied, so i replied back to him.

You were harping on it for a while during the game last night. Closing in on 24 hours later, and you're still harping on it.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were harping on it for a while during the game last night. Closing in on 24 hours later, and you're still harping on it.
no, i'm just replying to someones reply to me.

and i see you are still complaining even though georgia got the call and won the game. lol @ rabid sec fans.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, i'm just replying to someones reply to me.

and i see you are still complaining even though georgia got the call and won the game. lol @ rabid sec fans.

Again, don't confuse mocking you with complaining.

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even as a Notre Dame fan I agree it was a catch for a TD. An amazing catch BTW. Not sure the point in arguing other wise the game ended almost 24 hours ago.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even as a Notre Dame fan I agree it was a catch for a TD. An amazing catch BTW. Not sure the point in arguing other wise the game ended almost 24 hours ago.
then why are you here?

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude why are you here... you're wasting your time by commenting about a catch that happened 24 hours ago.
it's a discussion board, ace. discuss things is what we do here.

and fine, you are entitled to your opinion on the call. that and a buck might buy you coffee somewhere.