• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #15 Georgia at. #24 Notre Dame, 7:30 PM EST, NBC

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will bump closer to gametime

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always fun seeing two programs that don't play often face off against each other

we will definitely learn a lot about both teams as both were quite bad last year

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank gawd for freshman QBs starting on the road that's sure to be in a semi-home environment. :hope: :pray:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,086.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Chewbaccer, the Bulldogs are going down!!! Betting exchange bet!!!!

Football and beer all day, baby!!!!

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank gawd for freshman QBs starting on the road that's sure to be in a semi-home environment. :hope: :pray:

I'm not confident about this game, I'm pretty nervous about it, but I like our chances better with Fromm starting than I would have with Eason. Eason is a statue with an inaccurate cannon. Screen passes don't need to be 100 miles an hour.

My biggest concern with Fromm is the fact that there is no plan B if the moment does turn out to be too big for him, or God forbid, he gets hurt.

Brice Ramsey is 0-2 passing this season with 2 interceptions and he hasn't been much better throughout his career at UGA.

So if something happens to Fromm, I guess we'll either be running wildcat the rest of the game or throw a walk on QB out there.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not confident about this game, I'm pretty nervous about it, but I like our chances better with Fromm starting than I would have with Eason. Eason is a statue with an inaccurate cannon. Screen passes don't need to be 100 miles an hour.

My biggest concern with Fromm is the fact that there is no plan B if the moment does turn out to be too big for him, or God forbid, he gets hurt.

Brice Ramsey is 0-2 passing this season with 2 interceptions and he hasn't been much better throughout his career at UGA.

So if something happens to Fromm, I guess we'll either be running wildcat the rest of the game or throw a walk on QB out there.
And I'm worried about our O-line getting pushed around, not being able to run the ball and then having to depend on Winbush's arm.

Not to mention our shaky D against yall's RBs. Chubb & Michel, both, might have a big day if we hold true to form in big games. We got a new S&C coach during offseason and this was stressed on all players this year. This game will be a good test to see if we've learned to use anything but arms to tackle. Our secondary is very suspect, too.

Just hope our front 7 can hold the line against Chubb and make your frosh throw ... I think.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I liked what I saw from Fromm last week. He showed a lot of poise given the circumstances and his lack of familiarity with the offense.

Chubb also looked like Chubb again, FML.

This game is gonna be epic I think. Strength against strength and weakness against weakness.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how often do ND play 7:30 home games? Aren't they usually 3:30?

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm worried about our O-line getting pushed around, not being able to run the ball and then having to depend on Winbush's arm.

Not to mention our shaky D against yall's RBs. Chubb & Michel, both, might have a big day if we hold true to form in big games. We got a new S&C coach during offseason and this was stressed on all players this year. This game will be a good test to see if we've learned to use anything but arms to tackle. Our secondary is very suspect, too.

Just hope our front 7 can hold the line against Chubb and make your frosh throw ... I think.
Greer and Nyles are going to have to step up big time, neither played well enough last week.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Both teams have their fair share of question marks. Our front 7 on defense is supposed to be our strong point and for the most part, they were good last season(but for some reason they can never stop Florida from running the same 2 running plays over and over again), the secondary isn't horrible, but it's not great either.

I share the same concerns with our O-line. They looked good last week against a good App State D-line, but yall have better athletes. If Chubb and Michel have running lanes and Fromm has time to throw, I like our chances. If not, our only hope is a defensive struggle.

There's 3 ways I can see this game going. UGA wins a close one, ND wins a close one, or ND wins big.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would like to see another great performance by Hayes, too! We're gonna need it.
Hells yeah! Get in that Rookie's face and make him question his life decisions.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hells yeah! Get in that Rookie's face and make him question his life decisions.
Dude was all over the place last week wreakin havoc.

Hey Nyles ... where ya at? Lettin Daelon steal the thunder, bruh.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked what I saw from Fromm last week. He showed a lot of poise given the circumstances and his lack of familiarity with the offense.

Chubb also looked like Chubb again, FML.

This game is gonna be epic I think. Strength against strength and weakness against weakness.

Chubb was still gimpy most of the season last season. I think he came back too early and didn't really get going until the bowl game. As a running back, I'm not sure why he and Chubb decided to return for their senior seasons, they both would have been drafted last season and given their position, they're taking a pretty big gamble, but I'm glad they did.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chubb was still gimpy most of the season last season. I think he came back too early and didn't really get going until the bowl game. As a running back, I'm not sure why he and Chubb decided to return for their senior seasons, they both would have been drafted last season and given their position, they're taking a pretty big gamble, but I'm glad they did.
Michel is fun to watch. He's such an awesome all around back.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we don't get Wimbush killed by running him like we did last week, too. That skeers the hell outta me.
Sounds like BK has every intention of just turning him loose. But I feel ya, there were a couple of times last week that made me cringe, and Ga hits harder.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like BK has every intention of just turning him loose. But I feel ya, there were a couple of times last week that made me cringe, and Ga hits harder.
Well, to be fair, Kelly has turned the play calling over to Chip Long ... which, hopefully, is a good thing where we don't see bubble screens every third play and actually use a TE in the passing game, not to mention calling stoopit passing plays on 1st down with the ball inside the opponent's 2 yd line. :gaah: