• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he couldn't make a simple outlet pass. Was he hurt?
Im not really sure if he was hurt but i think the competition from Pitt in pressuring out defense so hard forced him into so many dumb turnovers and icings in the playoffs

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong Gudas may bounce back and AMac is a decent leader. Either way better if the young guys take over.
Its time to go with the youngsters. We have waited long enough. Lets find out if they will sink or swim this season.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its time to go with the youngsters. We have waited long enough. Lets find out if they will sink or swim this season.
This^^^^^ I've head all the hype it is time for some of these future all stars to make their start. If this is another building year then lets get them the experience they'll need for their first cup run next season.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This^^^^^ I've head all the hype it is time for some of these future all stars to make their start. If this is another building year then lets get them the experience they'll need for their first cup run next season.
Not only on defense i would like to see Hart up with the big club getting some time in between the pipes.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the Isles getting rid of Weight and Snow hurts or helps our chances of getting Taveras.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only on defense i would like to see Hart up with the big club getting some time in between the pipes.
No ALL of them. see who's ready? We need to find out who's gonna pan out, I don't see a plan coming together by just implementing a player at a time here and there. Free agency will tell the real tale I think. If Hexy goes after some big names I think maybe we see him try to fit pieces together after that. See if he fishes and what he catch's. Hoping for a whopper!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No ALL of them. see who's ready? We need to find out who's gonna pan out, I don't see a plan coming together by just implementing a player at a time here and there. Free agency will tell the real tale I think. If Hexy goes after some big names I think maybe we see him try to fit pieces together after that. See if he fishes and what he catch's. Hoping for a whopper!
Since i want to win this season i hope he fishes and catches everything we need for a filet.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Myers could end up being a huge upgrade on defense and we have a lot of other youngsters that could improve sgnificantly in year two or three. Other than that, there are just not a lot of "huge" upgrades to be had.
To be honest Morin was supposed to already be a huge upgrade on D. He should have earned a spot last year. Unfortunately he keeps getting injured. I wouldn't give up on him as it took Chara quite a few years to develop you don't want to throw that away...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to have Riley Nash. Hes a defensive player who had 41 points last season. I would think he is certainly an upgrade from Fillpula and will most likely be a lot cheaper. I think a lot of teams will be going for Stasny that's one reason they think it will be a pipe dream IMO.
True it may not be just cash but where he decides to go...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not really sure if he was hurt but i think the competition from Pitt in pressuring out defense so hard forced him into so many dumb turnovers and icings in the playoffs
If he can't handle it or adapt then he has to go. It's all about pressure these days look at the teams left..

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that he'll get his chance in training camp and if he blows the doors off he may just stay. If not let him get work in the ahl possibly coming up late in the season...

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest Morin was supposed to already be a huge upgrade on D. He should have earned a spot last year. Unfortunately he keeps getting injured. I wouldn't give up on him as it took Chara quite a few years to develop you don't want to throw that away...

Well, Morin is another story, obviously. He's a 22 year old (soon to be 23) RFA right now that has already played 2 seasons and change at the Ahl level, so we'll have to sign him or trade his rights. With his slew of injuries and inability to make it to the Nhl, I don't know at all what will be done with him.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he can't handle it or adapt then he has to go. It's all about pressure these days look at the teams left..
He certainly showed he couldn't handle it in the playoffs. I think his time will have come to an end in Philly. It may be as early as this summer.