• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#1 vs #2 tomorrow night

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very much so. They are the only team in the country that could have done that in the Phog in THAT atmosphere. That was like a final four game with 16,000 cheering for one team. It was insane.

They are going to win by double digits in Norman. When's that game?

I don't know if I'd go that far considering the all world shooting displays by Woodard and Hield. But yeah, if you're a sooner fan you gotta really like your chances next month.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So ku didn't give the required 3 feet for the inbound and no one cares??

I thought he crossed the line with his arm. But that would have only stopped play for a warning (unless they had a previous delay violation in the first half that I missed).

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if I'd go that far considering the all world shooting displays by Woodard and Hield. But yeah, if you're a sooner fan you gotta really like your chances next month.
Yes, but it all evens out since Cousins was like 2 for 15. He was truly awful, and is normally pretty damn good. I think these two, along with Michigan State, are the 3 best in the country. Kansas has the chance to really get better if Diallo and Swanigan figure things out by the end of the year, but you really never know with Frosh bigs.

I was actually surprised that, with all their supposed depth, Self barely used his bench the last 20-25 minutes of the game. No confidence in the Frosh or even in Brannen Greene.

Reactions: H2S

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So ku didn't give the required 3 feet for the inbound and no one cares??
Yea I was mad about that one too. Should have been called and really cost OU.

ESPECIALLY considering Hield couldn't even back up an inch due to being on the sideline.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but it all evens out since Cousins was like 2 for 15. He was truly awful, and is normally pretty damn good. I think these two, along with Michigan State, are the 3 best in the country. Kansas has the chance to really get better if Diallo and Swanigan figure things out by the end of the year, but you really never know with Frosh bigs.

I was actually surprised that, with all their supposed depth, Self barely used his bench the last 20-25 minutes of the game. No confidence in the Frosh or even in Brannen Greene.

Totally meant Bragg.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could watch Cousins all day long and wouldn't give a shit if he made one point - the kid is zippy quick with lateral jink moves I've never seen before.

Nice that you lump Sparty in with those two, but I think there's plenty of room left at the table.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough game? For Georgia, maybe. For OU? They are going to kill LSU.

LSU recruited the #1, 15 and 39 players, including Ben Simmons, who is simply unreal. It wont be easy.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best game of the year so far hands down. CBB needs more games like this, it's good for the sport.

It's that time of year where it's starting to HEAT UP. LEGGO

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is ....

sure is nice when #1 vs #2 lives up to the billing.

This one might even have surpassed it!

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dunno, but I think it was the best CBB game I've ever seen.

there return in Norman will be as good, but I don't think it will be that close in the end. OU wins it, no doubt.