• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 1/9 CFBCG Georgia - TCU 7:30 pm EST ESPN

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've already been over this, idiot.
Then stfu, Georgia was the best team this year and nobody was beating them healthy and with their A game. Why you even bothering with the Ohio crap when they already lost twice and Georgia didn’t play worth a shit

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. if they played again this weekend, OSU would win. OSU plays one bad half of a game and the haters come out of the woodwork.

You are delusional as hell with that asinine GA 10 out of 10 Bs. :pound::pound::pound: you are a blind hater with zero objectivity. OSU looked better most of that game. it's a different game if different refs are used.
And here comes the argument of perpetual losers everywhere, blame the refs. No sporting event in history has ever been decided by the refs. If you lose a game because of a bad call by the refs, you didn't play well enough to win anyway. I love bitches that blame the refs for a loss.

uga8766

Supreme Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ This right here is some stupid shit!

uga was very underwhelming. Hell, they couldn't stop the 2nd best WR on the roster. UGA not only needed help from the officials, they needed to knock out harrison Jr. If a healthy OSU faced UGA again, my money would be on the Buckeyes.
UGA was underwhelming. One of the sloppiest games we played all year. Yet we still had more total yards, Bennett had more passing yards than Stroud (who played probably his best game in his career), we had more rushing yards and more points over that sensational OSU offense. Yes, your kicker missed one...ours missed 2. Yes, you had key injuries...we were without a starting O-lineman, our top WR, one of our big TEs, and 2 linebackers. No, the refs didn't help Georgia...you are mad because replay didn't favor you. How does a guy get a concussion from a legal hit? Happens all the time. Maybe his head hit the ground, but the defender led with his shoulder and contact was to the shoulder. I've never heard a fanbase whine this hard and make up so many excuses.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGA was underwhelming. One of the sloppiest games we played all year. Yet we still had more total yards, Bennett had more passing yards than Stroud (who played probably his best game in his career), we had more rushing yards and more points over that sensational OSU offense. Yes, your kicker missed one...ours missed 2. Yes, you had key injuries...we were without a starting O-lineman, our top WR, one of our big TEs, and 2 linebackers. No, the refs didn't help Georgia...you are mad because replay didn't favor you. How does a guy get a concussion from a legal hit? Happens all the time. Maybe his head hit the ground, but the defender led with his shoulder and contact was to the shoulder. I've never heard a fanbase whine this hard and make up so many excuses.
I argued the targeting or non targeting with this guy too long in here. He doesn’t get it.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Refs more than favored uga. It started w/the blatant missed holding call on uga's 2nd TD and didn't get any better after that. And no, his head didn't hit the ground. You can say it was a legal hit, but there are coaches coming out and saying it was targeting. I would probably be a lot let pissed about the missed call if officials would just be consistent about how they call penalties. Another close game taken away by one sided officiating... so yeah, you're gonna hear some complaints. Don't like it? I don't care.

uga8766

Supreme Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs more than favored uga. It started w/the blatant missed holding call on uga's 2nd TD and didn't get any better after that. And no, his head didn't hit the ground. You can say it was a legal hit, but there are coaches coming out and saying it was targeting. I would probably be a lot let pissed about the missed call if officials would just be consistent about how they call penalties. Another close game taken away by one sided officiating... so yeah, you're gonna hear some complaints. Don't like it? I don't care.
You can cry about it all you want...I've certainly heard people say it was clearly a legal hit. I guess it depends on their personal bias. The announcers said even before review it looked like a shoulder hit, replay agreed. That's the ones that matter. Just because "Joe Buckeye" disagrees doesn't make it so. And give me a break on a missed holding call...they were missing holding calls all night against OSU also. That happens EVERY SINGLE GAME. Sour grapes and don't like physical hits? Maybe they should stick to flag football in Columbus.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can cry about it all you want...I've certainly heard people say it was clearly a legal hit. I guess it depends on their personal bias. The announcers said even before review it looked like a shoulder hit, replay agreed. That's the ones that matter. Just because "Joe Buckeye" disagrees doesn't make it so. And give me a break on a missed holding call...they were missing holding calls all night against OSU also. That happens EVERY SINGLE GAME. Sour grapes and don't like physical hits? Maybe they should stick to flag football in Columbus.

Stick to flag football... good one. How about we start demanding that penalties start being called more consistently across the board? Anyways, whether you like it or not, hits like that will be forced out of the game eventually. It's a slow process, but it's already happening.

uga8766

Supreme Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick to flag football... good one. How about we start demanding that penalties start being called more consistently across the board? Anyways, whether you like it or not, hits like that will be forced out of the game eventually. It's a slow process, but it's already happening.

Attachments

• cropped-CrybabyLOGO-02.png
    cropped-CrybabyLOGO-02.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 0

uga8766

Supreme Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG! Somebody please help! Some whiny loser put a rainbow on my post! How can I survive???

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG! Somebody please help! Some whiny loser put a rainbow on my post! How can I survive???

You can retreat to your safe space and have a good cry. Or maybe go tell an adult?

uga8766

Supreme Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can retreat to your safe space and have a good cry. Or maybe go tell an adult?
Ahhhh, the classic "I'm not crying, you're crying". I got nothing to cry about or whiny excuses to make up. But that's ALL you have.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh, the classic "I'm not crying, you're crying". I got nothing to cry about or whiny excuses to make up. But that's ALL you have.

Right.. says the guy having a meltdown. Anyways, if none of that works, you can always try rubbin on some vagisil.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. if they played again this weekend, OSU would win. OSU plays one bad half of a game and the haters come out of the woodwork.

You are delusional as hell with that asinine GA 10 out of 10 Bs. :pound::pound::pound: you are a blind hater with zero objectivity. OSU looked better most of that game. it's a different game if different refs are used.
I think Georgia wins 6 out of 10 against Ohio state. The 10/10 thing is pure bullshit. And yes, the calls went against Ohio state that game but they were nowhere near blame for loss worthy.

uga8766

Supreme Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right.. says the guy having a meltdown. Anyways, if none of that works, you can always try rubbin on some vagisil.
I'm having a meltdown?? I'm happy as shit! Not a damn thing to meltdown about. My team isn't 2 time losers and I'm not grasping for excuses.