• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 04/02/15..Suns @ Warriors, 7:30 pst

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors seemed to play at times like this game didn't mean anything. I didn't see Curry hit the hole once. Watching in person, I was impressed with Shaun Livingston and even Leandro Barbosa as backups. Not sure what to make of Harrison Barnes until the end. He seemed to miss all of shots and not part of the offense. Wondering if he will ever live up to his first round draft status

Livingston and Barbosa have been huge for our team. Livingston took a while to find his rhythm, but now he seems to be clicking with the team. Barbosa just has a knack for putting the ball in the hoop. Both will be vital to our playoff run.

HB still has me undecided. I feel like he's too methodical in his play, when he should just be naturally reacting. There's no point to having explosive athleticism if you take too long to decide what you're going to do and give the defense time to recover. I think there will be a time in the near future where the Warriors may have to decide if he's going to be a part of their future or not. I would lean towards the latter.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Livingston and Barbosa have been huge for our team. Livingston took a while to find his rhythm, but now he seems to be clicking with the team. Barbosa just has a knack for putting the ball in the hoop. Both will be vital to our playoff run.

HB still has me undecided. I feel like he's too methodical in his play, when he should just be naturally reacting. There's no point to having explosive athleticism if you take too long to decide what you're going to do and give the defense time to recover. I think there will be a time in the near future where the Warriors may have to decide if he's going to be a part of their future or not. I would lean towards the latter.

I thought he showed some of that in the post season against San Antonio. He really showed what he could do but he seems to have fallen back from that somewhat and he just disappears sometimes. I wonder if it is because he feels intimidated by Curry and Thompson.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"So? You felt the need to puff out your chest about something as meaningless as that? You actually got butt hurt because no one recognized your guess was correct? Never blow your own horn, it makes you look like a fool. if you have to blow your own horn, you should realize that its because no one really thinks what you did was particularly impressive."

It sounds to me like maybe you've never done anything that was "particularly impressive." So, let me tell you about it....it feels good. If I do it again I may too my own horn again.

And, a few more things. I didn't make a "guess", as you called it. It was based on something...it was an educated guess, like a hypothesis. And, I wasn't, as you call it, "butt hurt". If I were, I would have stayed away from this site, afraid or anyone like you for attacking me personally.

I also don't need for you to tell me that 'blowing my own horn makes me look like a fool. I have a friendly relationship with the people on here. I joke a lot, and, when I nail a game like this with a pick that was contrary to what the bookies would picked, I'll brag about it. If I'd have better good money on this game using the point spread, I'd have made a small fortune. Would it then have been okay to brag about it?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"So? You felt the need to puff out your chest about something as meaningless as that? You actually got butt hurt because no one recognized your guess was correct? Never blow your own horn, it makes you look like a fool. if you have to blow your own horn, you should realize that its because no one really thinks what you did was particularly impressive."

It sounds to me like maybe you've never done anything that was "particularly impressive." So, let me tell you about it....it feels good. If I do it again I may too my own horn again.

And, a few more things. I didn't make a "guess", as you called it. It was based on something...it was an educated guess, like a hypothesis. And, I wasn't, as you call it, "butt hurt". If I were, I would have stayed away from this site, afraid or anyone like you for attacking me personally.

I also don't need for you to tell me that 'blowing my own horn makes me look like a fool. I have a friendly relationship with the people on here. I joke a lot, and, when I nail a game like this with a pick that was contrary to what the bookies would picked, I'll brag about it. If I'd have better good money on this game using the point spread, I'd have made a small fortune. Would it then have been okay to brag about it?

I agree. I was a little more harsh with you than you deserved. If you are proud of what you did, who am I to judge. I apologize.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's okay. Takes a lot to say I'm sorry, so I commend you. Go Dubs!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's okay. Takes a lot to say I'm sorry, so I commend you. Go Dubs!

We'll see a much more focused and intense team take the floor Sunday against the Spurs.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be a back to back game for the Warriors on the road. I have a feeling they may not give it their all on this one..like maybe they'll rest some guys. The Spurs have been playing their starters about 20 minutes a game lately and still winning. I don't think they care too much at this point exactly what seed they finish at by season's end. I could see the Warriors playing this one safe with their chances/odds being less than they normally would be against the Spurs...B2B game, on the road, not at all needing the win and with Kerr's focus on the post-season and his belief in resting players as Pop has done for years. We'll see, though. First though, we're going to stomp Dallas.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Livingston was a great addition. Backup point guard has been an issue the past couple of years. Livingston can run the offense and things still run well when he is in there. Years past, when Curry sat out there was such a big drop off. I was hoping Barnes would really improve this year. At the beginning of the season it looked like he had turned things around from last year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've long felt that Barnes big problem was his approach to driving to the basket. He takes these long strides when he's driving and he's not faking anyone out in the process. His shots around the goal are almost always challenged.

I've heard he's been working on doing some Curry dribbling drills, which I think could help him immensely. However, he'll have to combine an array of different shots, hesitation moves, etc., to move up his offensive game to another level. Right now, his best offense is the catch and shoot three. His 3 point shot looks just as relaxed as can be, and he's been one of the best in 3-pt percentage all year long, though the overwhelming majority have been the catch and shoot variety where he's almost wide open.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just my first edit doing it the new way. Is there any way I can edit some of y'all's posts to make y'all seem stupid?