• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 04/02/15..Suns @ Warriors, 7:30 pst

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Suns need this win badly if they want to keep their playoff hopes alive. This fact could make the game close.

D. Green is "questionable" for tonight's game with a shin injury. No real reason to rush him back unless he's ready to go. Eric Bledsoe is putting up some big numbers for the Suns as he's now taken over the PG reigns from Dragic and.....damn, the little guy who played for the Kings and is now a Celtic. Also, Brandon Knight, the much better point guard, is hurt. Bledsoe is also putting up some whopping numbers in the turnover category. He must be averaging 6 a game over the past 10 games.

I think it will be an entertaining game with the Suns giving 100% effort and staying in the game until the end. However, the Warriors want to keep their momentum going and will win this one. 116-105.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors win this in a route. 121 - 103, with the third stringers playing the majority of the 4th and giving some of the lead back.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, you're just being contrary.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to the game. Ended up being a really good one. Several times the Ws looked liked they were going to pull away and then Phoenix would close the gap. Fans were more subdued for this games compared to others I've been to until the last few minutes.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, you're just being contrary.

I wasn't trying to be contrary, that was my actual opinion. Brandon Knight was out of the game and for a team that's primary dominated by the guards, that's a huge blow. In addition, the Suns have been playing horrible of late. You can look at their recent record to confirm that. The Warriors also have the largest margin of victory in home, beating opponents by an average of 15 points a game.

Give the Suns credit. They came out ready to play. The Warriors did their part too by being sluggish on both ends of the floor. Luckily the Warriors were able to sneak out a win.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this is your way is saying to me "Man, you really nailed this one", right? LOL

The Suns have played the Warriors good in general. I know we drubbed them badly for one game, but we also lost to them in Phoenix, looking pretty bad in the process. I just knew the Suns would be up for this game and the Dubs had no real reason to be up for it. They were fired up for the Clipper game, even in L.A. But, it wasn't as much of a challenge having a reeling Phoenix team coming into Oracle. Also, Lee had a pretty sub-par game. No one really had much of a game other than Curry, Thompson and Speights, though Curry looked at times like he was going for double digits in turnovers.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this is your way is saying to me "Man, you really nailed this one", right? LOL

The Suns have played the Warriors good in general. I know we drubbed them badly for one game, but we also lost to them in Phoenix, looking pretty bad in the process. I just knew the Suns would be up for this game and the Dubs had no real reason to be up for it. They were fired up for the Clipper game, even in L.A. But, it wasn't as much of a challenge having a reeling Phoenix team coming into Oracle. Also, Lee had a pretty sub-par game. No one really had much of a game other than Curry, Thompson and Speights, though Curry looked at times like he was going for double digits in turnovers.

You do know that not everything is about you right? Maybe? Kinda?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, you've gotta give credit where it's due. The normal pick for this game would have been to pick the Dubs big, which is what you did. However, I had a thought process that seemed to completely play out on the court last night. I gave everyone a chance to say "hey, nice going" and no one bothered. So, I decided to toot my own horn. Crucify me for this if you want, but I did nail this game.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want my damn sticker......or something.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I didn't have a bum knee we could do the thing where we jump up into each other. So, sure...I'll gladly settle for an internet high 5.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't write much about basketball but I watch most of the Warriors games. Great win vs. the Suns in a exciting finish.What they are doing right now is fantastic. They have that winning together as a team feeling running through the team and it's cool to see. That move by Curry the other night on Chris Paul was sweet. You can see the confidence and looseness flowing through out the whole Organization. I hope they win it all. A tremendous season so far and they deserve all the praise they are getting. Shit, It's about time the Warriors get some respect. They have earned it.

Go Warriors !!

:suds::clap::clap:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to the game. Ended up being a really good one. Several times the Ws looked liked they were going to pull away and then Phoenix would close the gap. Fans were more subdued for this games compared to others I've been to until the last few minutes.

Though a poorly played game by the Warriors I bet it was really exciting to be there. The end of the game was really fun to watch.
I hope Kerr doesn't tinker his way into the team going cold. he should stick to what got them there instead of mixing and matching rotations that we will never see in the playoffs.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, you've gotta give credit where it's due. The normal pick for this game would have been to pick the Dubs big, which is what you did. However, I had a thought process that seemed to completely play out on the court last night. I gave everyone a chance to say "hey, nice going" and no one bothered. So, I decided to toot my own horn. Crucify me for this if you want, but I did nail this game.

Wow dude, Just stop. You are a fun poster but this need for acknowledgement is very unbecoming

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Though a poorly played game by the Warriors I bet it was really exciting to be there. The end of the game was really fun to watch.
I hope Kerr doesn't tinker his way into the team going cold. he should stick to what got them there instead of mixing and matching rotations that we will never see in the playoffs.

The Warriors seemed to play at times like this game didn't mean anything. I didn't see Curry hit the hole once. Watching in person, I was impressed with Shaun Livingston and even Leandro Barbosa as backups. Not sure what to make of Harrison Barnes until the end. He seemed to miss all of shots and not part of the offense. Wondering if he will ever live up to his first round draft status

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Wow dude, Just stop. You are a fun poster but this need for acknowledgement is very unbecoming"

Wow, dude. I called it and got it right. I strayed far away from the norm and got it right. I've paid attention to the Phoenix/GS games. They play us well for some reason. They had much to gain, we had nothing to gain. I believe in giving props/praise to someone who goes out on a limb and hits a home run. If you don't, then just shut up.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Wow dude, Just stop. You are a fun poster but this need for acknowledgement is very unbecoming"

Wow, dude. I called it and got it right. I strayed far away from the norm and got it right. I've paid attention to the Phoenix/GS games. They play us well for some reason. They had much to gain, we had nothing to gain. I believe in giving props/praise to someone who goes out on a limb and hits a home run. If you don't, then just shut up.
So? You felt the need to puff out your chest about something as meaningless as that? You actually got butt hurt because no one recognized your guess was correct? Never blow your own horn, it makes you look like a fool. if you have to blow your own horn, you should realize that its because no one really thinks what you did was particularly impressive.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors seemed to play at times like this game didn't mean anything. I didn't see Curry hit the hole once. Watching in person, I was impressed with Shaun Livingston and even Leandro Barbosa as backups. Not sure what to make of Harrison Barnes until the end. He seemed to miss all of shots and not part of the offense. Wondering if he will ever live up to his first round draft status

I think we'll see a much different attitude against San Antonio this weekend. The Dubs will bring some intensity to that one.