• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Work League Team

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait this guy reached for Kaeps in the first, likely reached for VD in the 5th..maybe 6th..but couldn't pull the trigger on 5he Niners D??? Weird
No, he did (that's the "Take a wild guess" D; think he took Davis in the 4th too).

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it always funny to see people who never give a rats ass about their team. but if SF wins 13 games this year, and Kaepernick is as good as Foot thinks he is, this guy might be laughing at you soon!

It would be a damn miracle, but crazy shit happens in this game every week

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it always funny to see people who never give a rats ass about their team. but if SF wins 13 games this year, and Kaepernick is as good as Foot thinks he is, this guy might be laughing at you soon!

well the sun does shine on the dog's ass, a blind squirrel does find a nut..but I'd never bet on either one happening in any given time frame.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I'm not so much bagging on the players as I am where he drafted these guys. His team but I actually tried to help him this year and last.........I see him having major depth issues

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to stay true to our rankings...............drafted 5th.

QB RGIII
RB Charles
RB CJbetterbeatleast1.5K
WR DThomas
WR Danny Amendola
Flex Lacy/Bernard/James Jones (Hope Lacy or Bernard can win the job and James Jones could step into WR2)
TE Cook
K Bullock
D Chargers (will have to stream but no problem as I usually do anyway)

Bench
RB Tate
RB Ingram
WR Hartline (I do like him this year)
WR VBrown (Be nice if he could live up to expectations)

I actually like this team. It has it's weaknesses, but every team has it's weaknesses. IMO, if your team will have weaknesses, it is best to be weak at WR or TE. And I actually like Thomas and Jones. I like the one-two RB punch of Charles-CJ.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like this team. It has it's weaknesses, but every team has it's weaknesses. IMO, if your team will have weaknesses, it is best to be weak at WR or TE. And I actually like Thomas and Jones. I like the one-two RB punch of Charles-CJ.
Thanks Joe, me too......I mean this is for the most part a MWHS production........it's grown on me the last couple of days.............looking at all the other teams last night there are a couple that look to have better starting line ups but this team has the best RB/WR depth by far.............BTW, no comment on my new avi??????? Lol.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, no comment on my new avi??????? Lol.

I was going to comment. But it'll probably change in a day or two. Is that Forrest Gump?

BTW, I saw two kids wearing Dead Kennedys t-shirts the other day. Thought of you.

tumblr_m5kl9iefmt1ryyp1ho1_400.jpg