• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My visit to San Francisco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only you can tell us why you lied about it Scooby. Why you are asking me, I don't know. But what we do now know is that in order for your story to be true....

Your son climbed two fences, crossed a creek, made it through the construction staging area, sneeked past a guard booth and then climbed a non existent scaffolding. Look at the picture and tell us where the flag was put. There has never been a scaffolding on that side of the park. They have used diesel lifts, not scaffolding.

Your story doesn't hold water, and there was never any scaffolding on that side of the stadium, and there has allways been two fences, a creek, and a guard booth on that side of the stadium between the Great America parking lot and the stadium.

You know you made the whole thing up, I am sure this is a little embarrassing.
Yea, I'm really embarrassed that a supertroll made a weak attempt at calling me out. I guess you could say I'm a little embarrassed for you. But I wouldn't call it embarrassment. It's more like feeling sorry for you. Your constant need to try and discredit other people may be a psychological disorder. I hope you grow out of it someday. But being that you are gripping so hard at discrediting my story, I will attempt to help you out.

Here we go......

Hey everyone, I lied about my story of visiting San Francisco and going to the new Niner Stadium. I thought it would be neat to make up a pointless story but as it turns out, Breaker99, AKA supertroll, spent a lot of time researching the story, including a visit to the stadium to check my facts. Because of his hard work, he has proven my story false. His dedication to researching the story shouldn't go unnoticed. Thank you for calling me out Breaker. You should be proud. I now have a clear conscious because of your obsession.

Hopefully we can now put this behind us and actually talk football.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scooby he's a troll here to harass. If he keeps it up just PM Misko.

PM Misko and tell him you are pissed off that someone proved your story to be a fabrication and you demand that they be banned for it. lol

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scooby he's a troll here to harass. If he keeps it up just PM Misko.
Thanks, but there's no need. I've dealt with the weak-minded before. His time will eventually come.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I'm really embarrassed that a supertroll made a weak attempt at calling me out. I guess you could say I'm a little embarrassed for you. But I wouldn't call it embarrassment. It's more like feeling sorry for you. Your constant need to try and discredit other people may be a psychological disorder. I hope you grow out of it someday. But being that you are gripping so hard at discrediting my story, I will attempt to help you out.

Here we go......

Hey everyone, I lied about my story of visiting San Francisco and going to the new Niner Stadium. I thought it would be neat to make up a pointless story but as it turns out, Breaker99, AKA supertroll, spent a lot of time researching the story, including a visit to the stadium to check my facts. Because of his hard work, he has proven my story false. His dedication to researching the story shouldn't go unnoticed. Thank you for calling me out Breaker. You should be proud. I now have a clear conscious because of your obsession.

Because you can't counter the evidence that I clearly used to debunk your story... best to just feign it rather than do the impossible, and make a valid argument that counters any of my points.

You do have quite the imagination though, I will give you that.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you can't counter the evidence that I clearly used to debunk your story... best to just feign it rather than do the impossible, and make a valid argument that counters any of my points.

You do have quite the imagination though, I will give you that.
Thank you Breaker. You are a true cyber-sleuth. I will save my stories for the fiction forums.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here we go......

Wow what a chump. Another snake grabber fan making the team look bad. Bad Karma for you. It must be the heat that makes these guys come out in the night.

:laugh3:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The raider fans are by the worst! That city is a freaking cesspool and their fans epitomize the stereotype of low life thugs. Been to several games, with a few different a teams as the host, and they always seem to give their fan base a bad name! Reputation absolutely proceeds them! I have met a few bad eggs who call themselves niner fans but most of them are good people.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no curse or Arizona Mojo .

The 49ers are going to dominate those snake grabbers for years to come and you can stick that on your flag ,roll it up and smoke it.

Zero Super Bowl Championships for the snake grabbers. Enjoy the heat chumps. Carson Palmer is about to find out what football heat is too. Let me introduce you to #99 Aldon Smith and the boys. Better start warming up someone in the bullpen.

Later days Arizona you have a reservation for last place in the West. Enjoy ! Cheers !

:suds: :Cry: :rip:
Classic. Another, "remember the glory days" niner fan. What have you done in the past 20 years that matters except for lose the Superbowl? Geez.... Most of the niner fans have rational thoughts and have logical things to say. You and Breaker need to take some lessons from your fellow fans. Step up your game and try and show a little couth.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The raider fans are by the worst! That city is a freaking cesspool and their fans epitomize the stereotype of low life thugs. Been to several games, with a few different a teams as the host, and they always seem to give their fan base a bad name! Reputation absolutely proceeds them! I have met a few bad eggs who call themselves niner fans but most of them are good people.
I agree. Raider fans are the worst. Most niner fans that I have met outside of the ones who show up to Glendale on game day are good people. I realize it's a few bad apples, but it's just my experience.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OP is full of it......that's a cockamamie fabrication if ever there was one...not to mention allowing his 11 y.o. kid to risk injury or worse.

nice example he set as a parent.....smh

Here we go......

Thanks for your input on this one yoga. But if you read my quote above, you will see there was no risk to my son because I made the story up. Hopefully some day I will get the father of the year award and ultimately get your approval as a parent.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:violin:

I was able to enjoy all of the 49ers 5 SUPERBOWL VICTORIES because I have lived that long and you must be like 18 or something.

I can count all our victories because I witnessed them all with my two eyes.

Scoreboard ! Every victory counts in life.

Rock On !! :thrasher:

I don't have any more time to waste on you and this dumb ass thread you created . Later.
But you're quality posts are so compelling. I hate to see you go.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess a sign of success is....trolls find this board worthy of trolling! I know , I know, who needs trolls? Not to worry, they will not last long, sooner or later( even without a PM) a mod is going to check out this board and BAM! They'll be gone.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PM Misko and tell him you are pissed off that someone proved your story to be a fabrication and you demand that they be banned for it. lol

Ha ha ha keep trolling these guys and see what happens .. You feeling me bro ..btw no one pm'd me your on my radar screen .. One more time just in case you forgot there is no trolling of team boards .. Say what you want in the general threads

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha ha keep trolling these guys and see what happens .. You feeling me bro ..btw no one pm'd me your on my radar screen .. One more time just in case you forgot there is no trolling of team boards .. Say what you want in the general threads
Nice. I didn't have to tattle or anything. I knew it was only a matter of time. As a new member to SportsHoopla, I gotta say, BRAVO. This is a great forum.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your welcome .. Now if your in the general section don't complain about what you see .. But the team boards are safe havens for the fans of any team to be able to talk about their team and respecful visitors to talk with them .. But the general section is good for the banter to fly.. Enjoy the site

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only after you were called out by nearly everyone.....lol
Comedy. You and breaker are everyone. Get over it. As I said to breaker, I don't have to justify anything to you.

Man. I had no idea an innocent family vacation story would get such a rise out of trollsville. It wasn't my intention. I was just trying to share a funny moment with fellow Cardinal fans.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure even most of them will understand your delusions....at least I hope they will.

carry on.

have a good evening.
Yea. I'm sure they will look at breakers rationale and call me out as well. I mean considering his reputation on this site it only makes sense. Good luck with your friend.

Good evening to you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.