• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My visit to San Francisco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha ha keep trolling these guys and see what happens .. You feeling me bro ..btw no one pm'd me your on my radar screen .. One more time just in case you forgot there is no trolling of team boards .. Say what you want in the general threads

Sure no one PM'd you.... (I know it was you Harold)

But I feel you, I just didn't think that this was trolling, questioning someones ludicrous story of their 11 year old scaling the walls of Levi stadium and planting Arizona flags.... But I feel you bro.... will let it go.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't needed Breaker, Misko is on top of it, but go ahead and keep trolling dude. You know something? I find that posters that were good posters on ESPn are good posters on SportsHoopla and posters who were trolls on ESPN are trolls on SportsHoopla although they try to be more subtle about.

Oh by the way ...calling a mod a liar..... man you must be begging to get banned.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But I feel you, I just didn't think that this was trolling, questioning someones ludicrous story of their 11 year old scaling the walls of Levi stadium and planting Arizona flags.... But I feel you bro.... will let it go.

I thought I would share a brief story about my visit to San Francisco. First off, I would like to say what a fun city. So much to do, very cultured and excellent food (can't stand the team though). Anyway, I was with my wife and two kids and we decided to go to an amusement park called Great America in Santa Clara. When we got there we noticed the park was directly next to the now 49er stadium (in construction). They actually shared the same parking lot. Well, being the die hard Card fans we are, my 11 year old son wanted to do something memorable and put some kind of a Cardinal curse on the stadium. So grabbed a Cardinal car flag we had in the car and in his Fitzgerald jersey, climbed some scaffolding and stuck the flag on a metal part of the stadium frame. It is inconspicuous from the parking lot and the front where the scaffolding is but when exiting the front stadium doors, if you look up, it is clear as day waving in the wind. Hopefully when they break down the scaffolding they don't notice it and it stays up there for a while. Nothing like a little Cardinal MOJO in the niner stadium.
I love you're exaggeration. Read the story again and tell me where I said anything about scaling the walls of Levi Stadium and planting flags. Climbing some scaffolding and planting a small car flag is a bit different, don't you think? You're such a trollmosexual it's comical.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't needed Breaker, Misko is on top of it, but go ahead and keep trolling dude. You know something? I find that posters that were good posters on ESPn are good posters on SportsHoopla and posters who were trolls on ESPN are trolls on SportsHoopla although they try to be more subtle about.

Oh by the way ...calling a mod a liar..... man you must be begging to get banned.

lol I have been called way worse .. but I will give anyone a chance to drop it or change and if that happens all is forgotten .. everyone fucks up once in awhile ..I dont want to ban anyone but I will if I have to just prefer not to as long as they heed my warning ..

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder if Breaker is still fluffing himself to the Kaep pic in the ESPN Body Mag! It was HILARIOUS how excited these 9er trolls got when they heard about it and ran around telling all of the ESPN boards about it like teenage girls with a Justin Beiber backstage pass! The unintentional self-effacing comedy was priceless!

Scooby- Thanks for the story. It makes me happy that it got idiots like Breaker all worked up and frothy!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Breaker is still fluffing himself to the Kaep pic in the ESPN Body Mag! It was HILARIOUS how excited these 9er trolls got when they heard about it and ran around telling all of the ESPN boards about it like teenage girls with a Justin Beiber backstage pass! The unintentional self-effacing comedy was priceless!

Scooby- Thanks for the story. It makes me happy that it got idiots like Breaker all worked up and frothy!
Laughable!! There is always a few clowns like Breaker in every forum. Next time I tell a relevant story, I will be sure to share all the mundane details like mapping out my route, so people like Breaker will be satisfied. It's only a matter of time until he is booted if not already.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh yea. I just told you the reason in my previous post. Also, aren't all fans biased toward their team? In addition, I didn't say anything about hatred I said dislike so don't put words in my mouth. Finally, I told a fun light-hearted story about my vacation. If you read into a certain way because your "biased" toward your team, that's on you. Now go away.
Yea ,You are correct. My post was out of line and I apologize. My homerism for my team came out there and it was on the Cards' thread. Anyone who knows me will tell you I have respect for the NFC West and wish nothing but the best for our teams....except on those days they play each other. That being said ,now I go away. :suds:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea ,You are correct. My post was out of line and I apologize. My homerism for my team came out there and it was on the Cards' thread. Anyone who knows me will tell you I have respect for the NFC West and wish nothing but the best for our teams....except on those days they play each other. That being said ,now I go away. :suds:
No prob. This site is full of passionate fans. I can appreciate that.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Message removed

No purpose to the post but replying to a 10 day old post to fan the flames.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.