• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fumbling crossing the Goal Line

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times have we seen this bone headed move the past few seasons ?
4-5 ??

It's astonishing to me that people can't wait to get into the endzone to get rid of the football.

Last nights was a no brainer... as soon as he let the ball go, I started saying to the TV that he let it go early....as a former player, all I could think was...

Man... he just turned a great moment in the Film room with his team, to a moment where I doubt he even wants to be in the room. He is going to get BRUTALIZED, for what should have been a shining moment.

What a knob.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was one of the dumbest things I've seen in a while.... I mean what possible excuse are you going to give the coach, team ?? It is much more classy I think, politely handing the ball to the Ref when you complete your play and let the play itself speak for itself.

Oh and the BAL play where the punt returner called fair catch and got leveled by his own player... I think they both got hurt on that play as well.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's happened quite a few times recently... it's crazy...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN9bDZ4ej_w]Desean Jackson's Blunder, what a Bonehead - YouTube[/ame]

I'm pretty sure Trindon Holliday did it a few years ago too... and I've seen it a bunch in college the past few seasons.

MORONS...

"I learned from this"

Classic.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nothing new. Jerry Rice did it against the Saints back in the day. Fortunately for him it was before replay was brought in. The officials called it a TD, so it stood.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyrann did it in college. He will not do it this year hopefully. What about Patrick Peterson Deion Sanders into the endzone? Remember when he did it as a rookie and almost got caught from behind? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2HWD81hEOE]Arizona Cardinals Patrick Peterson 89-Yard Punt Return vs. Carolina Panthers - YouTube[/ame]