• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Top 5 Hated CFB Teams

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. How does he look like a lame faggot for throwing Rufus aside and then going about his job, while Rufus makes an ass out of himself?
2. Why is a UNC fan trolling OSU? This is getting out of hand.

I'm not trolling OSU. I seriously apologize for having offended you.

I didn't intend to cut OSU I just think the video would be hilarious no matter what mascots were in it. Heck, throw in the Tar Heel guy getting tackled by the Duke guy and I would still laugh at it because I think it's very funny.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how its done....

Last edited by a moderator:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trolling OSU. I seriously apologize for having offended you.

I didn't intend to cut OSU I just think the video would be hilarious no matter what mascots were in it. Heck, throw in the Tar Heel guy getting tackled by the Duke guy and I would still laugh at it because I think it's very funny.

Not offended, just was wondering. Now, the video Mamba posted is a real video. I was just wondering what made Brutus a "lame faggot" in your eyes.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aggy
UT
TCU

QjHgj.jpg

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not offended, just was wondering. Now, the video Mamba posted is a real video. I was just wondering what made Brutus a "lame faggot" in your eyes.

I think he should have fought back.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do people pick on the OSU mascot? Who the hell makes a mascot after a poisonous nut? Brutus is just a bazaar looking thing. One of the strangest mascots in football.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he should have fought back.

If you were hanging out with your family and your little 6 year old nephew or cousin came over and tried to tackle you, would you slug him in the face and knock him out? No, of course not. That's basically how OSU views OU. Brutus is more classy, and honestly just had more important things to do.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were hanging out with your family and your little 6 year old nephew or cousin came over and tried to tackle you, would you slug him in the face and knock him out? No, of course not. That's basically how OSU views OU. Brutus is more classy, and honestly just had more important things to do.

OK.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

snuggie-gif.gif

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, ok. If my 6 year old nephew or cousin was wearing a Snuggie and acting thusly, I would probably knock him out.

What do you have against camping?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is a poor comparison.

The Ohio mascot is clearly not a little 6 yr. old. We must assume that the person in the suit is at least in his/her upper teens.

Now, if a person in their upper teens came over and tried to tackle me I would have to show him that isn't a very wise thing to do, especially if I was in a mascot suit representing my school at the time. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a poor comparison.

The Ohio mascot is clearly not a little 6 yr. old. We must assume that the person in the suit is at least in his/her upper teens.

Now, if a person in their upper teens came over and tried to tackle me I would have to show him that isn't a very wise thing to do, especially if I was in a mascot suit representing my school at the time. :lol:

I understand what you mean, but I'm simply saying this is how we view them.