• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your favorite lunch meats

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends how I am feeling. Right now, I have been craving some bologna sandwiches, deli bologna though, with the red trim that you have to peel off.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just might be the only guy in the country that has worked as a carpenter for 30 years and doesn't eat sandwiches.

I'm OK with a Ham and cheese wrap on occasion, but I'd rather just bring some leftovers to work and nuke that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, maybe not a "lunch meat" per se, but I love the stuff. My mother put these sandwiches in my school lunch box when I was a kid.

underwood_deviled_ham_spread_4_5oz.png

with a little mustard spread on it,
Mmmmmmm
can't be beat.

not at giant eagle.......will try walmart on the weekend

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, maybe not a "lunch meat" per se, but I love the stuff. My mother put these sandwiches in my school lunch box when I was a kid.

underwood_deviled_ham_spread_4_5oz.png

with a little mustard spread on it,
Mmmmmmm
can't be beat.
th

Karl: [Eating potted meat] I reckon it tastes alright.
Frank: You really think it's got peckers in there?
Karl: You know better than that. You ought not say that word.
Frank: It smells funny.
Karl: Yeah, it's pretty loud. Looky there. I believe you right. I believe I see one right in there.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bologna has a first name....

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha is it just like ham salad or no
Have you ever had spam? Deviled ham is similar only more ground up, probably more seasoning, and not nearly as dense. I too grew up with that and some mustard in it maybe a little cheese on the bread.

As for the lunch meats of choice? Pretty much anything I smoke myself and slice up. Seriously, making your own is 1000 better than most store bought bullshit. And a hell of a lot cheaper/fresher.

In the last month I've had pulled pork, brisket, and turkey that I've smoked myself. Pretty common to make sandwiches out of at least some of the leftovers.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever had spam? Deviled ham is similar only more ground up, probably more seasoning, and not nearly as dense. I too grew up with that and some mustard in it maybe a little cheese on the bread.

As for the lunch meats of choice? Pretty much anything I smoke myself and slice up. Seriously, making your own is 1000 better than most store bought bullshit. And a hell of a lot cheaper/fresher.

In the last month I've had pulled pork, brisket, and turkey that I've smoked myself. Pretty common to make sandwiches out of at least some of the leftovers.

Mm spam

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honey Ham or Smoked Turkey for generic brands. If I hit the deli I'm usually partial to the cracked pepper turkey or roast beef.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:Of course it does. It's potted meat.
It isn't though, it's just spiced ham, but it's probably something you need to start as a kid like I did.:pound:

We had a stray cat living in the basement of our dorm my sophomore year...I felt sorry for the thing and started to feed it.
After paying big bucks for tuna a couple of times, I decided to buy a can of "Potted Meat Food Product" to save money. Put the nasty looking stuff of a plate, the cat came over and sniffed it a couple of times...AND BUGGED THE FUCK OUT OF THE BUILDING.

I love liver sausage, don't care what the brand is...heavenly with brown mustard.