• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your expectations for this team are still to low

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it appears as if my prediction of a Championship Trophy this season is starting to pick up some steam. Sherwood Strauss was on ESPN today saying as much. Ya, ya he's an Oakland reporter... It's still news one way or the other. Regardless I have something special for you this season. It's entitled "The Riders Road Map to the Western Conference". Sorry
Dub Nation I won't have the first installment ready by game time tomorrow. Let's just say it's coming soon. I'd be happy to see what you can add to it along the way.

P. S. What is every Warrior dreaming of tonight... Beating San Antonio.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect us to to be a #4 or #5 seed and to win a playoff round or two. Of course, I will dream big about a Finals matchup against the Heat, Pacers or Nets. One can always hope and dream.

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd better make myself clear. I expect the Warriors to win the NBA Finals this season.

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd better make myself clear. I expect the Warriors to win the NBA Finals this season.

I wouldn't put money on it, but it would not completely shock me either. There are few if any more complete teams I can see in the league. When healthy (which as always is the BIG IF), the Warriors pretty much have it all: elite offense, elite defense, talent inside and outside, can play up tempo or for the first time in a long time in a grind-it-out half court style, finesse guys, bruising power guys, do-it-all glue guys, athleticism, good chemistry, and a coach who is if nothing else a great motivator. They aren't the best 1-2 or 1-3, but I don't think there is a better 1-6 in the whole league. My only concern is maybe the bench, but I don't think we've seen the best from them yet, Ezeli will help when he returns, and the fact is most teams don't have awesome benches with no holes...if they did everyone would be a starter and make $10M+ a year.

One thing that might trip them up, other than health, is experience. The playoffs last year helped a lot, but veteran teams like the Spurs and Heat know what it takes to run that last mile, and have a killer instinct I'm not sure the Warriors do yet.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect us to to be a #4 or #5 seed and to win a playoff round or two. Of course, I will dream big about a Finals matchup against the Heat, Pacers or Nets. One can always hope and dream.

Its so hard to predict with the Warriors because two of their best players are two of the most fragile players in the league. If one, or both, go down for long periods the Warriors won't be the same team.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No. The team is too inexperienced. Not a single player on the team has ever been on a team that one more than one playoff series in a season.

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't put money on it, but it would not completely shock me either. There are few if any more complete teams I can see in the league.

I put $100 at 15:1 in Vegas before the season started:yahoo:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. The team is too inexperienced. Not a single player on the team has ever been on a team that one more than one playoff series in a season.

I'm not really worried about experience at this time

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm predicting a 3-4 seed and maybe a 2 seed who knows? I'm excited!!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm predicting a 3-4 seed and maybe a 2 seed who knows? I'm excited!!

I'm excited too but trying to be realistic. Let's see where we stand on Sunday after facing two teams on back-to-back nights who finished ahead of us last year

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited too but trying to be realistic. Let's see where we stand on Sunday after facing two teams on back-to-back nights who finished ahead of us last year

This game will be a great litmus test. Curry's out. If the Warriors can play them even and steal a win on the road, I'll upgrade this team to the best in the west. (I think we're better than the Clipps, just had a bad showing on the back end of a back-to-back on the road).

If Douglass can slow down Parker and Klay continues his strong play, I don't see why we can't take them.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game will be a great litmus test. Curry's out. If the Warriors can play them even and steal a win on the road, I'll upgrade this team to the best in the west. (I think we're better than the Clipps, just had a bad showing on the back end of a back-to-back on the road).

If Douglass can slow down Parker and Klay continues his strong play, I don't see why we can't take them.

Is he? That's too bad.

lilbravesfan22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they have a good chance to compete for the western conference.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its so hard to predict with the Warriors because two of their best players are two of the most fragile players in the league. If one, or both, go down for long periods the Warriors won't be the same team.

Good point. We need to find a way to keep Curry and Bogut healthy. You can be a good poster when you aren't trolling.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope NBA 2K14's prediction of the Dubs winning 59 games and being the 2nd seed holds true. (Just not the rest of the prediction where the Heat cruise to a 3rd 'chip.)