• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your 2012 Sports Team of the Year

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

20 wins in a row. Have won 31 of their last 33. Haven't lost in the playoffs yet. Haven't lost since April 11th. If they keep it up and sweep their way to the title, it's them. I may be a Spurs fan, but that's just as impressive as it can get.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admire and respect him for his decision. Just because someone is president does not mean you have to respect them by attending... He is not happy with the current state of the government (both rep and dem), and he made a bold statement. Fuck the media, and fuck all the critics here that bashed him for it.

Thomas has a right to his oppinion like everyone else. I just think there's a time & a place for it. He turned a fun team event into his own political statement. Sorry, but NOT COOL.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20 wins in a row. Have won 31 of their last 33. Haven't lost in the playoffs yet. Haven't lost since April 11th. If they keep it up and sweep their way to the title, it's them. I may be a Spurs fan, but that's just as impressive as it can get.

I hear ya... But again, this is from a business perspective, not from on ice/court/field production.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas has a right to his oppinion like everyone else. I just think there's a time & a place for it. He turned a fun team event into his own political statement. Sorry, but NOT COOL.

Not true. He did not have to be there for the rest of the team to enjoy their trip. It wasn't something that he went out of his way to have blow up all over the place. That is the media's fault. Sorry, but VERY COOL.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true. He did not have to be there for the rest of the team to enjoy their trip. It wasn't something that he went out of his way to have blow up all over the place. That is the media's fault. Sorry, but VERY COOL.

If he didn't want to go that's fine. That's a statement in itself. If he or anyone else thought the media wasn't going to make a big deal out of his comments think again.