• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You'd think these guys would learn something from the Ruggs incident but no.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you take the 5th if you don’t have anything to hide?

Why would you hire a lawyer if you are innocent?

Why would you refuse a search if you have nothing to hide?

There are multiple reasons for all of those. That's why they were included in the Bill of Rights.

Name me one reason why you would refuse a breath if you hadn't been drinking.

Hell, I was pulled over for suspicion of drunk driving when I was going to pick up my wife from a bar who had had too much at her friends birthday. I asked for the breathalyzer right at the beginning bc it was like 2:30 am and I had to work and just wanted to speed things along

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are multiple reasons for all of those. That's why they were included in the Bill of Rights.

Name me one reason why you would refuse a breath if you hadn't been drinking.

Hell, I was pulled over for suspicion of drunk driving when I was going to pick up my wife from a bar who had had too much at her friends birthday. I asked for the breathalyzer right at the beginning bc it was like 2:30 am and I had to work and just wanted to speed things along
Lawyers all recommend you not take it.

I am not recommending anyone take it or refuse it. I am just saying there are reasons.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lawyers all recommend you not take it.

I am not recommending anyone take it or refuse it. I am just saying there are reasons.

Lawyers will generally recommend not doing something that will incriminate you

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez, yeah. I think I'm desensitized from how utterly horrible Ruggs was behaving going 156 with the gun in the car and actually killing someone. 96 is really bad, though. Driving drunk is really bad to begin with. I've been really dumb in life, and have had bad periods of drinking. But I never ran into an issue with that. Had a friend get a DUI when I was 18. Saw what he went through.

Most people don't learn from the mistakes of others, if they're already going down a certain path. They like to say they do. However, only a very small percentage is aware enough to really take notice and pull back from bad habits formed.

Usually, people need to learn from their own mistakes. Thank god he didn't hurt anyone or himself. If he does it again, then yeah... full blown fuck him.