• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

you know what i would like to see?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any of you remember last week when you either said out right that Rg3 was forcing play calls to suit HIS selfish needs ? some of you implied gruden was his puppet and he didnt have the sack to call runs because Rg3 "wouldnt allow it "

you guys KNOW who you are . the haters ,the alleged fence sitters , the guys who mock the CSI BS

how come we ran read option twice before he got hurt in less then a quarter then ?

and why the silence afterwards ? not one of you said "i misjudged the guy " he ran the plays called to the best of his ability

yet not one of you said "hey i was wrong and accused a guy of something we clearly know now wasnt true "

hey if you want to knock his durability , fair , if you want to knock his pocket presence , fair if you want to knock his ability to read defenses , fair but all that character assassination crap was bogus

but i think all this behind the scenes CSI BS some of you peddle as fact needs to be reexamined

i thought some of you guys would have owned that and stepped up to the plate and said as much

i think what happened vs JAX debunks that pile of BS but when Rg3 is ready to come back i hope you guys dont forget that

and i hope you dont forget this because i am saying this too . if KC has us in contention and is playing well i believe coach gruden will have the sack to tell Rg3 he is benched and that he will have the full backing of the FO

i also believe if Rg3 feels he should be the starter i wouldnt blame him if he said so and call him every name in the book either . i expect a competitor to do that

and if KC isnt doing what i have said above then Rg3 deserves to get the job back

now lets see how many of you are honest brokers here :suds:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand the point of this post. Griffin looked good on 5 plays where the RO and his legs were a large part of the scheme. I said last week that I thought Griffin would have had a good game against Jacksonville.

I still believe all the CSI stuff happened, actually I know it did and I know there we're at least 4 guilty parties. My feeling has never changed, in year three Shanahan designed an offense for Griffins first year that took the team to the playoffs. I think after Roberts injury a whole bunch of people that were key people in the organization lost focus on what was important and there you go ... CSI is born.

I believe Robert has skills. I believe his legs have to be part of the equation while he learns to play in the pocket. I said the same thing his first year.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. He ran twice so all is forgiven. His Dad never said anything about the demand to make Robert a pocket passer. It must have all been Shanahan. Of course, it makes so much sense. The Shanahan's design an offense around their new QB to take advantage of his unique skills. This offense takes them to the playoffs and is adopted by multiple teams. Then, after achieving this success, they alone decide to do away with it. Of course, now I see it so clearly. Thanks, Dad, for clearing that up.

Have you put Robert up for sainthood yet?

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any of you remember last week when you either said out right that Rg3 was forcing play calls to suit HIS selfish needs ? some of you implied gruden was his puppet and he didnt have the sack to call runs because Rg3 "wouldnt allow it "

you guys KNOW who you are . the haters ,the alleged fence sitters , the guys who mock the CSI BS

how come we ran read option twice before he got hurt in less then a quarter then ?

and why the silence afterwards ? not one of you said "i misjudged the guy " he ran the plays called to the best of his ability

yet not one of you said "hey i was wrong and accused a guy of something we clearly know now wasnt true "

hey if you want to knock his durability , fair , if you want to knock his pocket presence , fair if you want to knock his ability to read defenses , fair but all that character assassination crap was bogus

but i think all this behind the scenes CSI BS some of you peddle as fact needs to be reexamined

i thought some of you guys would have owned that and stepped up to the plate and said as much

i think what happened vs JAX debunks that pile of BS but when Rg3 is ready to come back i hope you guys dont forget that

and i hope you dont forget this because i am saying this too . if KC has us in contention and is playing well i believe coach gruden will have the sack to tell Rg3 he is benched and that he will have the full backing of the FO

i also believe if Rg3 feels he should be the starter i wouldnt blame him if he said so and call him every name in the book either . i expect a competitor to do that

and if KC isnt doing what i have said above then Rg3 deserves to get the job back

now lets see how many of you are honest brokers here :suds:

As one of the nicest people that I have posted with for years now, I am glad you got to get this off your chest. You should do this more often Daddio! Don't worry if you piss some people off, we know who you are deep down.
I am not agreeing or disagreeing with you now. I was just enjoying your emotion filled post. The CSI mantra cracks me up every time you bring it up. I think you and David Caruso need to settle things up! :suds:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As one of the nicest people that I have posted with for years now, I am glad you got to get this off your chest. You should do this more often Daddio! Don't worry if you piss some people off, we know who you are deep down.
I am not agreeing or disagreeing with you now. I was just enjoying your emotion filled post. The CSI mantra cracks me up every time you bring it up. I think you and David Caruso need to settle things up! :suds:

I 2nd the "one of the nicest people" :suds:

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the csi stuff is usually when i stop reading and go on to the next discussion.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. He ran twice so all is forgiven. His Dad never said anything about the demand to make Robert a pocket passer. It must have all been Shanahan. Of course, it makes so much sense. The Shanahan's design an offense around their new QB to take advantage of his unique skills. This offense takes them to the playoffs and is adopted by multiple teams. Then, after achieving this success, they alone decide to do away with it. Of course, now I see it so clearly. Thanks, Dad, for clearing that up.

Have you put Robert up for sainthood yet?

you know i should have expected this response . the mantra after the texan game was that RG3 refused to run designed running plays anymore that is the anti Rg3 crowds refrain , not mine .

i showed evidence that he said he would run the plays the coaches called to include designed runs . the refrain is i want to "see it " first

well you did . they ran 2 read option plays in less then 1/2 a quarter of football which you dismiss as "only " and if projected over the entire game it would have been 16 rushes . now i dont think they rush it 16 times but perhaps their avg last year of about 6 would be in line

i didnt ask you to forgive all the past sins that you see. all i said is , hey he ran the ball when others of your ilk said he wouldnt

i also pointed out that gruden wasnt the puppet your retorts (your meaning the collective group ) made him out to be

what his father said in 1955 is of no consequence to what i posted (1955 is sarcasm )

the refrain all of you have said is RG3 controls the organization. that he hires and fires coaches and he dictates what play he will and wont run

well he and his camp wanted briles ,he isnt here . he and his camp said he wanted to play more from the pocket , a true statement , but to the exclusion of running and winning , not so much

the collective said , lets see him run designed runs then i will believe you skinsdad. he did and you and others simply dont want to admit that your "collective stance " may have been slightly unfair

as for what should be reexamined ? perhaps some of the things the "collective " have argued as being true even though evidence has since debunked them that maybe , just maybe Rg3 was telling the truth in at least a few of these cases such as film sessions and snyder dinners

you guys are all so willing to jump on the shanny handcuffed , haslett band wagon but so unwilling to give Rg3 the benefit of the doubt you freely give to haslett

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know i should have expected this response . the mantra after the texan game was that RG3 refused to run designed running plays anymore that is the anti Rg3 crowds refrain , not mine .

i showed evidence that he said he would run the plays the coaches called to include designed runs . the refrain is i want to "see it " first

well you did . they ran 2 read option plays in less then 1/2 a quarter of football which you dismiss as "only " and if projected over the entire game it would have been 16 rushes . now i dont think they rush it 16 times but perhaps their avg last year of about 6 would be in line

i didnt ask you to forgive all the past sins that you see. all i said is , hey he ran the ball when others of your ilk said he wouldnt

i also pointed out that gruden wasnt the puppet your retorts (your meaning the collective group ) made him out to be

what his father said in 1955 is of no consequence to what i posted (1955 is sarcasm )

the refrain all of you have said is RG3 controls the organization. that he hires and fires coaches and he dictates what play he will and wont run

well he and his camp wanted briles ,he isnt here . he and his camp said he wanted to play more from the pocket , a true statement , but to the exclusion of running and winning , not so much

the collective said , lets see him run designed runs then i will believe you skinsdad. he did and you and others simply dont want to admit that your "collective stance " may have been slightly unfair

as for what should be reexamined ? perhaps some of the things the "collective " have argued as being true even though evidence has since debunked them that maybe , just maybe Rg3 was telling the truth in at least a few of these cases such as film sessions and snyder dinners

you guys are all so willing to jump on the shanny handcuffed , haslett band wagon but so unwilling to give Rg3 the benefit of the doubt you freely give to haslett

OK, first, you need to go back and check my post before the JAX game. I predicted that we would run the read option in that game to open up the offense. So I, nor anyone Im aware of, said he wouldn't run it. What we said was that he was driving the change in scheme for him to be a stereotypical NFL drop back QB. Just because he ran it doesn't mean he's happy about it. Or maybe he is. Maybe he came to the realization that he was struggling with the change. I don't care. You have shown me nothing to refute my belief that he, and his camp, were behind the scheme change. You have debunked nothing. Just because Saint Robert said he didn't (which he never said) doesn't mean its true. I also never bought into the Briles thing so you don;t have to worry about debunking that.

Now if a 3rd party were to come forward with no skin in the game and say that, in fact, RG3 had nothing to do with the scheme change, then I reconsider. But there was so much dis information and posturing between those 2 camps that nothing that any of them were to say on the subject could be considered credible.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, first, you need to go back and check my post before the JAX game. I predicted that we would run the read option in that game to open up the offense. So I, nor anyone Im aware of, said he wouldn't run it. What we said was that he was driving the change in scheme for him to be a stereotypical NFL drop back QB. Just because he ran it doesn't mean he's happy about it. Or maybe he is. Maybe he came to the realization that he was struggling with the change. I don't care. You have shown me nothing to refute my belief that he, and his camp, were behind the scheme change. You have debunked nothing. Just because Saint Robert said he didn't (which he never said) doesn't mean its true. I also never bought into the Briles thing so you don;t have to worry about debunking that.

Now if a 3rd party were to come forward with no skin in the game and say that, in fact, RG3 had nothing to do with the scheme change, then I reconsider. But there was so much dis information and posturing between those 2 camps that nothing that any of them were to say on the subject could be considered credible.

i tried , so much tried , to make you think i wasnt going after you personally and yet again you took it as such as for thsoe who said it i am not going back over every post to quote each person but only say its the "typical crowd " and they certainly did either straight up (in most cases ) or implied

i dont care if the guy is "happy" about running that isnt the point . he said he would run what was called and he has with 2 different HC's

and he did say it J-Y19 and i posted it in 2 different threads because you yourself said you hadnt seen it\/ the 25 minute long seth davis interview

the briles charge was leveled out there and is one of the CSI things i am talking about

that interview also addresses the snyder CSI stuff as well and of course throughout the last off season i have posted numerous articles and videos refuting coaching hires , film sessions , where he said the couldnt run bad plays of him etc how he wasnt consulted about any coaching hires etc

all have been refuted , and yet they are still in play when the bashing begins

the one guy who can refute the scheme change is the HC himself . he said what he was running and what he was going to do and he did it . and he also put those read option plays in last week when he needed too

so i fully believe that the HC gruden is doing what HE wants to and not what RG3 and his camp wants to

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People within the Washington Redskins organization flatly denied a Bleacher Report story that indicated that quarterback Robert Griffin III has been unreceptive to coaching. The same people refuted the notion that his father, Robert Griffin Jr., has tried to offer input on what direction the team should go in regarding their next head coach.
Tuesday’s report was the latest in a string of reports that have painted Griffin and other members of the Redskins organization in a negative light. People familiar with the situation believe that those leaking the reports remain intent on lowering the public perception of the second-year quarterback, who struggled this season — a year after winning rookie of the year honors, and less than a full year after having reconstructive surgery on his right knee.
Redskins Coach Mike Shanahan last week decided to bench Griffin for the remainder of the season, claiming that it was more important for Griffin to have a full, healthy offseason program to work on his development than it was for him to get more game reps. That move came days after Shanahan or someone in his camp was believed by Redskins management to have leaked a report that Shanahan almost quit following the 2012 season because he was unhappy with Griffin’s relationship with owner Daniel Snyder.
The Bleacher Report story alleged attitude problems on Griffin’s part, and described his father as meddlesome.
Multiple sources denied the claim that Griffin had blown off the input of quarterbacks coach Matt LaFleur after the assistant pointed out sloppy footwork following an incomplete pass. Two said that LaFleur spends games in the coaches booth and that coaches reserve technique coaching for practices and not games.
Three people — speaking on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the situation — said that Griffin has always been receptive to LaFleur’s insight and that the two have a good relationship.
Robert Griffin Jr.’s close bond with his son has been well-documented, but two sources refuted the notion that the father had tried to meddle in the affairs of the team. The elder Griffin rarely comes to Redskins Park, and this season had only attended one day of training camp practice and none during the regular season.
Griffin Jr. does attend every game, and earlier this season he drew attention to himself when he came into the Redskins’ locker room to check on his son in fear that he had gotten hurt during the loss to the 49ers.
Griffin Jr. this past offseason lobbied through the media for Mike Shanahan and offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan to change the offense to help better protect his son from the risk of injury. But since the season started, he has declined interview requests.
The Bleacher Report story claimed that Griffin Jr. had tried to encourage Snyder to hire Baylor Coach Art Briles, who coached his son in college, as Shanahan’s replacement. But two people with knowledge of the situation said that Griffin Jr. has not had talks with Snyder regarding the head coaching position or any other of the franchise’s issues.

read this :suds: it is a denial about Rg2 's meddling . it also says he did come out publicly about how his son should be used , which he did , however expressing an opinion hardly mean he is directing scheme changes (meaning his father)

now i dont know why you make a big deal out his father saying this or feeling this but the bottom line is the organization is doing things the way they see fit

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i tried , so much tried , to make you think i wasnt going after you personally and yet again you took it as such as for thsoe who said it i am not going back over every post to quote each person but only say its the "typical crowd " and they certainly did either straight up (in most cases ) or implied

i dont care if the guy is "happy" about running that isnt the point . he said he would run what was called and he has with 2 different HC's

and he did say it J-Y19 and i posted it in 2 different threads because you yourself said you hadnt seen it\/ the 25 minute long seth davis interview

the briles charge was leveled out there and is one of the CSI things i am talking about

that interview also addresses the snyder CSI stuff as well and of course throughout the last off season i have posted numerous articles and videos refuting coaching hires , film sessions , where he said the couldnt run bad plays of him etc how he wasnt consulted about any coaching hires etc

all have been refuted , and yet they are still in play when the bashing begins

the one guy who can refute the scheme change is the HC himself . he said what he was running and what he was going to do and he did it . and he also put those read option plays in last week when he needed too

so i fully believe that the HC gruden is doing what HE wants to and not what RG3 and his camp wants to

I agree that Gruden is running, now, what he wants. My guess is he has a better way of selling things to RG3 than Shanahan did.

Unlike some of the others you disagree with on this CSI stuff, I also never bought into Snyder's relationship with RG3 as an issue. At that point, shanahan was in full "I want out of Here" mode and was throwing all kinds of shit around. I also never have absolved shanahan from this mess. He is as culpable as RG3. Maybe more as he was the HC and should have reigned in RG3 and his camp if he didn't like what was happening. But Shanahan is gone and no one has convinced me that RG3 was innocent of the charge of undermining the coaching staff after year 1 and rewriting history as regards to his injury. And if he is capable of doing that, his words mean little to me. He has already proven the type of man he is. So when you offer and interview he gave as proof, I don't buy it because, to me, he has shown that he will say anything to protect himself and his image, including stretch the truth.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Gruden is running, now, what he wants. My guess is he has a better way of selling things to RG3 than Shanahan did.

Unlike some of the others you disagree with on this CSI stuff, I also never bought into Snyder's relationship with RG3 as an issue. At that point, shanahan was in full "I want out of Here" mode and was throwing all kinds of shit around. I also never have absolved shanahan from this mess. He is as culpable as RG3. Maybe more as he was the HC and should have reigned in RG3 and his camp if he didn't like what was happening. But Shanahan is gone and no one has convinced me that RG3 was innocent of the charge of undermining the coaching staff after year 1 and rewriting history as regards to his injury. And if he is capable of doing that, his words mean little to me. He has already proven the type of man he is. So when you offer and interview he gave as proof, I don't buy it because, to me, he has shown that he will say anything to protect himself and his image, including stretch the truth.

and i am saying that the evidence you are basing that assumption off of are or have been proven false

how did he undermine the staff ? one piece of evidence was his meeting with snyder over lunch . but that has been proven false yet in your mind it still happened

how did he stretch the truth ? do you have evidence of this ?

as for his injury we all know about "all in for week one " and the nike campaign . its the same theme derrick rose ran . so what ?

what high caliber athlete isnt going to try to be back ASAP ? and why is that some kind of devilish plot ?

why did shanny "promise " him he could start if he was healthy ? that never had to happen nor has it been denied by shanahan . shanny simply could have grabbed his nut sacks and said "no" you arent ready but he didnt yet the refrain goes that the 24 yr old held him over the proverbial barrel and shanny hates controversy so he succumbed to Rg3 .

again without any hard evidence at all just some musings of local team writers taken as fact

the evidence says that his handling of DMAC and AH proves that the likelihood of Rg3 getting away with it arent very good . yet that is dismissed with a lame cliche

RG3 isnt a saint . you can tell he dislikes the shanahans a lot especially in the seth davis interview , but why ? what is the core of the dislike ?

what Rg3 says is that he felt he couldnt trust the shanahans anymore and they didnt have faith in him

what caused the break in trust ? i havent heard anything but speculation

what i do know is this his dad wasnt meddling . he had no dealings with the FO whatsoever . he expressed publicly he wanted his son to throw more . a father wanting to protect his son is evil now ? yet that has been brought up as an issue when in fact it isnt

these things are killer only if you want to look at the bad in him . most people to include kiem believe Rg3 is a good person and most people respect his opinion .

when people gripe about his socks then i have to take issue with their objectivity

shark is a great poster , and he wont admit to this but he is mad at Rg3 because he let him down at the beginning of last season after he shot his mouth off to the cowboy fans . that is when i noticed the hate coming out

it is true he was against the trade , but during his rookie year none of this came up . he was happy to have him as most were

now i will go back to the original post . it was said that Rg3 was blocking the use of running plays and he was forcing grudens hand . well we all saw that wasnt/isnt the case and what he said was true . he ran the read option plays and he did it to the best of his ability as he said he would , yet most of the crowd wont even touch that falsehood they promoted even when the tape says otherwise

instead we go back to another issue or weakly downplay what happened in the game instead of manning up and saying they were mistaken

Last edited by a moderator:

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
instead we go back to another issue or weakly downplay what happened in the game instead of manning up and saying they were mistaken

5tAoOzV.png

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I simply cant believe there is another thread dedicated to defending the honor of RG3.

But let me give ya whatcha want. YES he did run a few read option plays this week. Yes he did look promising running those plays. Now does that mean it was his first choice?? We will likely never know.

What we do know is without the read option or the threat of it, he looked average. He is not ready to be a pure pocket passer or any semblance of such.

As far as who or what was the driving force behind all this, we likely wont find out for ten or more years if ever. But we got a game in three days and we are still debating how promising Rg3 looked in the what four or five plays before he got injured AGAIN. I really hope he does come back healthy. But if this is a man up call, I said from the day we drafted him he was a potentially more talented Mike Vick, electrifying when he can stay on the field, but can he stay on the field???

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have hashed this over a hundred times. Dad, i and others have given you specific actions of RG3 and his camp that have undermined the shanahans and rewrote history. I'm not going to go over them again because you always do just what you did in your post above when someone points out what he did. You blame it on Shanahan because he was the HC. You deflect. Bottom line is you have not given any evidence to refute my, and many others, concerns about RG3. Because you say its so, doesn't mean it is. Why don't we let this just drop?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really understand why you decided to create this post. I understand it is a forum and certainly you are entitled to if you want but why? What's the purpose?

We have beat this subject to death since the end of last year. :noidea:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden was brought here for one reason and one reason only...to develop RG3.

This does not disprove RG3 not wanting to be a running QB...this may just prove that he plays well when he is running. He was playing well before the injury.

My question to you DAD is this...why wasn't he running before this?

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really understand why you decided to create this post. I understand it is a forum and certainly you are entitled to if you want but why? What's the purpose?

We have beat this subject to death since the end of last year. :noidea:

This reads like an Eric Lindros thread (Flyers - Daddy whining). RGIII doesn't appear to be a team player. he's a QB.....huge ego. He can't be what he doesn't believe he is...I think (my opinion) is that he's a hard head to coach.

Continue on, I know you guys hate non- Natives fans posting.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden was brought here for one reason and one reason only...to develop RG3.

This does not disprove RG3 not wanting to be a running QB...this may just prove that he plays well when he is running. He was playing well before the injury.

My question to you DAD is this...why wasn't he running before this?

i wasnt trying to disprove he doesnt want to be a running qb GK . read and comprehend please

i was showing that he runs the plays the coach calls and isnt in charge of the play calling like it has been said