• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

you know quietly matt flynn has been

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
playing pretty darn good. I haven't seen his stats but I feel he has. anyone else notice??

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about good. Beating up on a Cowboys defense doesnt say as much as the stats would think.

I will say he isn't screwing up the packers though. Not to bad. Went around the league picking up millions of dollars to not play & comes full circle back as the Packers Back up, only now richer. he did pretty good for himself.

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about good. Beating up on a Cowboys defense doesnt say as much as the stats would think.

I will say he isn't screwing up the packers though. Not to bad. Went around the league picking up millions of dollars to not play & comes full circle back as the Packers Back up, only now richer. he did pretty good for himself.

that comeback was amazing regardless how bad cowboys d is..

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never heard of that guy until I seen him raider highlights

Typical Raiders to cut Flynn. Knee jerk reaction to Pryor playing a good game or 2.

Flynn isnt a world beater, but better than McGloin.

Oh well. Maybe they finally can draft a QB savior but I am not holding my breath.

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Raiders to cut Flynn. Knee jerk reaction to Pryor playing a good game or 2.

Flynn isnt a world beater, but better than McGloin.

Oh well. Maybe they finally can draft a QB savior but I am not holding my breath.

my thoughts as well.

PRYOR OVER FLYNN???? really

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He also had a nice comeback when they were down big to Minny and decided to put him in second half tie game. I remember his game 2 yrs ago and almost beat pats at home and then put up 6 tds vs Detroit. guy just needs a chance to start somewhere

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also had a nice comeback when they were down big to Minny and decided to put him in second half tie game. I remember his game 2 yrs ago and almost beat pats at home and then put up 6 tds vs Detroit. guy just needs a chance to start somewhere

in the off season I thought cards should have went after him. that being said palmer does have carsd at 10 wins.

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings should have picked Flynn up the first time he was a free agent. They still let Green Bay bring him back after wasting 3 million on Josh Freeman. Flynn would be better than any QB currently on the Vikings roster.

Stevein2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings should have picked Flynn up the first time he was a free agent. They still let Green Bay bring him back after wasting 3 million on Josh Freeman. Flynn would be better than any QB currently on the Vikings roster.

It's kind of funny I think Flynn was actually drafted with a pick that GB got in a trade from MN

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of funny I think Flynn was actually drafted with a pick that GB got in a trade from MN
I was pissed when Green Bay had Flynn on the bench before, knowing he was better than anything the Vikings had. Then the Vikings completely blew multiple opportunities to bring him in. IF Flynn doesn't resign with Green Bay this year (he's a free agent, right?), I'd still welcome him getting a shot on the Vikes. Flynn is no Aaron Rodgers, but I can't help but imagine how much better the Viking's offense might be with Flynn over Cassell, Freema, or Ponder.

That said, the Vikings were already too stupid to try picking him up before, so I'm very confident that they will again overlook any opportunity to get Flynn.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only knew who he was because a good buddy of mine is a penn st fan

we always called him McLovin

With my last name, Lovins, I get called that all the time...

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's like Steve Bono. Bono was a decent back-up but the 49ers system was perfect for him and he always played pretty well when called upon. Flynn's had tries with multiple teams and hasn't been able to win the starting job. He's perfect for backing up Rodgers and would be wise with that gig.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody will give him another shot unless he takes a major paycut, otherwise ride the bench as Rodgers backup, like he should have.