• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yeah, I'm still here: Sox clinging to 1st, the Surging O's, 3rd place Yankees

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really believe that? It had nothing to do with his crime? He was sentenced to 30 days in jail for an ass slap? So he's innocent as a dove, right?

he was sentenced to 30 days for contempt of court stemming from the ass slap. he doesnt do that and make some people in the court laugh and she does nothing but let the plea agreement already agreed to go through.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no that idiot said bush hates black people because he did nothing after the fact for days. which is true. he did nothing but it was more due to his ineptness rather than any real racist animosities.

But Obama hands someone a water bottle before jumping back on Marine One and he's a "caring humanitarian" right?

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember if it was Nagin who originally said it or not, but somebody "prominent" did, and it stuck with the same kind of people who believe OJ was railroaded.

i actually think it was the moron kayne that made that remark.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really believe that? It had nothing to do with his crime? He was sentenced to 30 days in jail for an ass slap? So he's innocent as a dove, right?

So...what you're saying is, you weren't following along with the story at all? About right?

No..the 30 days had nothing to do with this crime...the domestic charge..the judge had just agreed to a plea agreement...if she sentenced him to 30 days in jail after agreeing the plea deal? It'd be illegal.

Not letting him off the hook for that, he's a dirtbag, and gets what he deserves for marrying a fucking reality show trophy wife...

But facts are facts..that judge was a fucking idiot for giving him 30 days for yes..slapping his lawyer on the ass in an "at-a-boy" fashion...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She sentenced him to 30 days for slapping his lawyer on the ass...after being told by said Judge that his lawyer did a great job and he should be thankful. Apparently..she's legally blind and didn't see what he did...and reacted to the courtroom giggling...

Yeah...totally rational...:L

So she should have overlooked it and pretended like it never happened? And that was the only time he had mocked her, right?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So she should have overlooked it and pretended like it never happened? And that was the only time he had mocked her, right?

What exactly "happened" that she had to "overlook"?

And how was that mocking her? SHE FUCKING TOLD HIM TO DO IT!!!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...what you're saying is, you weren't following along with the story at all? About right?

No..the 30 days had nothing to do with this crime...the domestic charge..the judge had just agreed to a plea agreement...if she sentenced him to 30 days in jail after agreeing the plea deal? It'd be illegal.

Not letting him off the hook for that, he's a dirtbag, and gets what he deserves for marrying a fucking reality show trophy wife...

But facts are facts..that judge was a fucking idiot for giving him 30 days for yes..slapping his lawyer on the ass in an "at-a-boy" fashion...

He's a disrespectful punkass bitch who thought it was all a joke. He's a black man in front of a woman for headbutting his wife and can't be respectful for the 5-10 minutes it would have taken to get the plea deal signed and out of there. What he did is absolutely indefensible.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tIleuG0fc]Skip Bayless & Stephen A. Smith on Chad Johnson Sentenced To 30 Days In Jail | First Take - YouTube[/ame]

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly "happened" that she had to "overlook"?

And how was that mocking her? SHE FUCKING TOLD HIM TO DO IT!!!

For once, I'll let Stephen A. speak for me.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During the golf break yesterday, did anyone see what Costas said about the Mets? What an ass hole.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During the golf break yesterday, did anyone see what Costas said about the Mets? What an ass hole.

I saw a game break where he was talking about their walkoff, what did he say?

I saw where Alf Soriano was talking more trash about his teammates, saying their pitcher that blew it "used to be good". Ha, I remember when people said the same about Soriano.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my Steven A and Skip Bayless are the voices of reason now?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a disrespectful punkass bitch who thought it was all a joke. He's a black man in front of a woman for headbutting his wife and can't be respectful for the 5-10 minutes it would have taken to get the plea deal signed and out of there. What he did is absolutely indefensible.

Again...not defending his domestic charge...not in the least bit...

what does his being black have to do with anything? because he's black he's expected to act differently?

Sorry...but it was an over reaction...plain and simple...if Judges can throw people in jail, for 30 DAYS, for THAT? What the fuck kind of place are we living in?

Sorry..not a big fan of having to bow at the might of the lords and ladies in power...fuck that...that's not supposed to be the way in this country...she's a fucking civil servant, judge the law, not the man, do the job you're paid to do...and nothing more.

She used an ass slap to punish him for a crime SHE agreed to a plea agreement for...if she didn't like the plea, then don't accept it...but guess what? She couldn't..legally speaking...so she had took the law in her own hands..found something she could nit pick into a "contempt" charge...and threw him in jail.

Activist judges? Fuck em all....

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just wanted to let you know that according to the new "site" anyone who hasnt jumped ship to the new site is a traitor and "sucking cock on both sides of the fence".

that and we like attention...thats what i gather.

interpret as you will