• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees let the Twins score 4 runs, Pettitte passes Whitey & Tim Thomas the Flyer?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and pickles,blade,black francis,zig,gen,snoogins,scal,most driven,heatwave........seen lots of guys

And right on time, here comes the commercial for "the other place." :lame:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have the Big Italian Christmas eve seafood dinner every year?

My high school sweetheart was italian, and her family threw the best xmas eve party every year.

Calamari, smelts, shrimp, ..... it was fuck'n awesome.

Nope. I'm allergic to shell fish, so it's always the classic Italian holiday food...

Manicotti, sweet sausage lasagna, sausage and peppers etc etc...

My wife's grandmother is the best Italian cook on the planet. 89 years old and still insists on cooking for 30-40 people on Xmas eve.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love wet back women.

I married an Italian.

Close enough.

Meh depends on the Conversation. Sometimes, the convo is more interesting there than here..

other times the good Convo is here. Missing people because of the 4th..I've kinda expected both sites to be Meh this week... Which I why i've come to like this 2 site thing we got going....

As far as ascetics and functions and what not. SportsHoopla is still better, but that site is only like 3 weeks old...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
been here since page 1................?????? just not sure why some people feel the need to lie

both places seem to get along just fine :2cents:

whats all this jibber jabber?

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I'm allergic to shell fish, so it's always the classic Italian holiday food...

My wife's grandmother is the best Italian cook on the planet. 89 years old and still insists on cooking for 30-40 people on Xmas eve.

This dinner wins

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh depends on the Conversation. Sometimes, the convo is more interesting there than here..

other times the good Convo is here. Missing people because of the 4th..I've kinda expected both sites to be Meh this week... Which I why i've come to like this 2 site thing we got going....

As far as ascetics and functions and what not. SportsHoopla is still better, but that site is only like 3 weeks old...

I've been golfing more thankfully.

I've barely found time for one site, let alone two.

Did you see that Chris Davis answered a steroid question from a fan on twitter the other day?

"Are you taking steroids?"

"No"

Awesome.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong quote...just to confuse you all..

Good morning fucktards

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you secretly check that board better, there's a shit load of us now over there.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
been here since page 1................?????? just not sure why some people feel the need to lie

both places seem to get along just fine :2cents:

I don't doubt it for a second. You're being a good mole. :suds: Call me a liar one more time.

Do you have any other purpose here anymore other than talking shit in your highly passive/aggressive style, bone? You really have allot of never not only showing your face around here but piping up the second anyone mentions your buddies. Now you're over there stating your concerns that Buccs isn't really reno911. Really too much.

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does your chick complain about sweaty balls and refuse to lick them when she goes down there unless they're fresh?

Mine does...

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually check out both, see what's going on where

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been golfing more thankfully.

I've barely found time for one site, let alone two.

Did you see that Chris Davis answered a steroid question from a fan on twitter the other day?

"Are you taking steroids?"

"No"

Awesome.

lol...yeah...

they also "edited" the his Wiki article yesterday too. Some livid Yankee fans!

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dang ... that sucks, but it sounds like you still have a nice assortment of delicious foods to choose from

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't doubt it for a second. You're being a good mole. :suds: Call me a liar one more time.

Do you have any other purpose here anymore other than talking shit in your highly passive/aggressive style, bone? You really have allot of never not only showing your face around here but piping up the second anyone mentions your buddies. Now you're over there stating your concerns that Buccs isn't really reno911. Really too much.

never called you a liar......was in response to rock saying it was only 4 peeps

perhaps you are reading too much into stuff.......i havent said one thing about SportsHoopla on the other site and dont have a passive agressive style

i was over it the first day.......