• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees let the Twins score 4 runs, Pettitte passes Whitey & Tim Thomas the Flyer?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If every team has to be represented, and the best players arent always there, who cares if some Cunban dumbfuck with one month of experience is in the game?

The All Star Game post 2012 is a joke anyway

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but I doubt Jerry or whoever the Texans owner is would ever let it happen.

And yes, it could be worse than Jacksonville...It could be London.

Oh...any european move is a disaster waiting to happen....agree with that.

And fuck Jerry Jones...it's 200 miles between OKC and Dallas...he doesn't get that much of the country to himself...and with the cowboy brand? He doesn't need it.

Remember, this isn't baseball with local TV revenues...with football..it's radio, and stadium attendance....not enough to worry over IMO....

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Patriots couldn't possibly have known that Hernandez was a dangerous loser"

Without a problem...I could find 10 guys on every NFL team with a history as bad, or worse than Hernandez's sans the last month...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If every team has to be represented, and the best players arent always there, who cares if some Cunban dumbfuck with one month of experience is in the game?

The All Star Game post 2012 is a joke anyway

Speaking of which...

The Astros have to be represented, which means Altuve, a 2B, will likely make it.

What that means is, either the AL has 4 2B on the squad (Cano, Altuve, Kipnis, Pedroia) or either Kipnis or Pedroia get left off entirely (which would be a shame) or Bud Norris gets an undeserving bid.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a problem...I could find 10 guys on every NFL team with a history as bad, or worse than Hernandez's sans the last month...

Hernandez was a known gang member.

Good luck.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which...

The Astros have to be represented, which means Altuve, a 2B, will likely make it.

What that means is, either the AL has 4 2B on the squad (Cano, Altuve, Kipnis, Pedroia) or either Kipnis or Pedroia get left off entirely (which would be a shame) or Bud Norris gets an undeserving bid.

He'd deserve a spot over the last pitcher that should make it, more than, Altive deserves it over Pedroia or Kipnis...

He's been pretty solid this year...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd deserve a spot over the last pitcher that should make it, more than, Altive deserves it over Pedroia or Kipnis...

He's been pretty solid this year...

Yeah he's been solid...But still not an all star.

He's been extremely lucky. That WHIP will dictate a much higher ERA down the road.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which...

Jason Castro is 3rd in AL Catcher OPS...

Altuve is like 9th in AL 2b OPS.. (2nd in SBs)

But Altuve is most recognizable Astro...so *Shrug*

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Castro is 3rd in AL Catcher OPS...

Altuve is like 9th in AL 2b OPS.. (2nd in SBs)

But Altuve is most recognizable Astro...so *Shrug*

Castro is a possibility I didn't think of...

The AL catcher spot is overall....pretty shitty

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to put in a plug for the SportsHoopla during a pre-game discussion of Tigers and Blue Jays fans. I may have attracted more Blue Jays fans, but it's better than being overrun by all those Padres fans.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he's been solid...But still not an all star.

He's been extremely lucky. That WHIP will dictate a much higher ERA down the road.

I agree...he's no all star...but I can name 5 or 6 AL 2nd basemen that deserve it more than Altuve...

Cano, Pedroia, Kipnis, Kendrick, Infante and Zobrist....

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which...

could be jason castro

.265 .325 .473 .799

best offensive player on the team

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Los Angeles Clippers, Phoenix Suns and Milwaukee Bucks have pulled off a three-team trade, according to sources.

The Clippers have traded Caron Butler and Eric Bledsoe to the Suns, and J.J. Redick and Jared Dudley have been dealt to the Clippers. Redick is expected to sign a four-year, $27 million deal, according to sources.

The Bucks will receive two second-round picks in the trade -- one from the Clippers and one from the Suns -- according to sources.

For all the hubbabaloo about Bledsoe being a major trade chip for Howard..all he brought back was Reddick and Dudley?

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's got my vote...now, are you going to carry 3 catchers? Cuz Mauer and Santana deserve it...

Makes more sense than Carring 4 2B.. Probably makes sense practically in this case, having a 3rd reserved catcher in case the game drags out/something happens..

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
taking castro as a 3rd catcher makes a lot more sense than the year the AL had mark redman and his 5+ ERA

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now..where the fuck is hammerdown hiding...the one day I'm working a little late and here for the start of a game is against his fucking team...and he dissappears...I h8 cowards...