• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees let the Twins score 4 runs, Pettitte passes Whitey & Tim Thomas the Flyer?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
250px-Cincinnati_Time_Waste_Rules_and_Regulation.png

2012-boston-gay-pride-jun-08-2012.JPG

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why Do People Hate Cincinnati? 40% People Do (5,432 opinions)

:laugh3:

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed...but the steal was more impressive...with the number of times Mo threw over...the fact that EVERYONE knew he was going...even with basically a slide step/border lined pitchout that was the perfect pitch for Posada to throw on...

He still made it...it was fucking magical...

Last edited by a moderator:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincinnati more like shitville

+2 by Neil J

I moved to cincinnati because I had to take care of my grandmother, and god what a mistake it was.
Where do I even BEGIN??
The people here can't drive, they'd rather kill themselves than use a turn signal!!
The people here are some of THE MOST fucking racist people I've ever met.
The blacks hate the whites and the whites hate the blacks.
once, I went to check the mail, (I live in an appartment) and I was surrounded by a group of thugs saying they were going to fuck me up, that they didn't like a white boy being in their apartment. I moved out to say the least.
The AIR feels like its choking you and is always grey and cloudy and foul.
The food sucks, there isn't anything to do, and it smells like piss.
If it wasn't for my wife and kids I would have commited suiccide LONG AGO.
I can't believe I got sucked into this fucked up place.
It sucks the life out of you and I wish I could get out.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed...but the steal was more impressive...with the number of times Mo threw over...the fact that EVERYONE knew he was going...even with basically a slide step/border lined pitchout that was the perfect pitch for Posada to throw on...

He still made it...it was fucking magical...

believe me, the world knew he was going...we all know that

i honestly think mo felt "meh, he steals a base he steals a base. it wont do much". throwing to first because he had to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincinnati more like shitville

+2 by Neil J

I moved to cincinnati because I had to take care of my grandmother, and god what a mistake it was.
Where do I even BEGIN??
The people here can't drive, they'd rather kill themselves than use a turn signal!!
The people here are some of THE MOST fucking racist people I've ever met.
The blacks hate the whites and the whites hate the blacks.
once, I went to check the mail, (I live in an appartment) and I was surrounded by a group of thugs saying they were going to fuck me up, that they didn't like a white boy being in their apartment. I moved out to say the least.
The AIR feels like its choking you and is always grey and cloudy and foul.
The food sucks, there isn't anything to do, and it smells like piss.
If it wasn't for my wife and kids I would have commited suiccide LONG AGO.
I can't believe I got sucked into this fucked up place.
It sucks the life out of you and I wish I could get out.

Well if Neil J says so....

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

While all these places had their problems and there were things about them that I didn't like, Cincy has its own unique quality of shittyness that to me is like a melting pot of many different trashy things that makes for a terrible place to live and is why I still think of Cincinnati as the world's armpit after being away for so many years. The following are a list of things that I hate about this place: 1. Air quality- As a kid with allergies, every summer was a struggle to breathe. I often felt like I had a blanket permanantly put over my head. A few years ago, I brought my family by for our semi-annual obligatory family visit and my wife and daughter kept complaining they couldn't breathe either. My brother laughed it off as, "we just need to hang around long enough to develop our city lungs". Umm, no thanks.
2. Racism- Cincinnati is the second most hateful place I've ever been next to Baghdad. In fact, it's the only place I've ever directly encountered racism.
3. The ever-growing ghetto- Any neighborhood that isn't a slum yet more than likely has ghettofication in its future. The city just keeps becoming ever more trashy. I miss the days when I could go downtown and not feel like I was going to get mugged.
4. The Cincinnati Bengals- My dad once said, "It's hard to be a Bengals fan without being a massochist". Looking at the record for the past 20 years, one will see that they've had a couple decent seasons but have sucked serious cock the other 90% of the time.
5. Too many redneck Kentuckyans- Cincinnati may as well break off from Ohio and attach itself to Kentucky with all the dumbass hillbillys roaming around.
6. The school system- When I was a kid my school was in Winton Terrace. It was in the middle of a sprawling ghetto and bordered on one side by Mt. Rumpke and the other by the P&G plant which always made the air smell like shit. The idea of anyone sending their kids to school at place like that is appalling to me but my parents did and not because they were bad parents but because it was better than my "neighborhood school" which was nowhere near my neighborhood and was in an even worse ghetto. The worst part was there was a school about 100 yards from my house but the district wouldn't let me go there. Because of my race, the school system decided I would be better off taking a miserable 45 minute bus ride to school each day instead of a 3 minute walk. Yay for making schools more diverse! Another thing that I'm disgusted by concerning the schools is that every time the district runs low on funds, a committee of every property owning dipshit and their brother forms a committee to vote down the school levy. I've seen this in other cities also but not nearly to the extent that I have with Cincinnati.
7. The government- Only a place like Cincinnati would have a retard like Simon Leis as sheriff for so many years. Also, have you ever taken a good look at city council- it's pretty fucking grim and can only be bested in the panel of idiocy category by the city council of Detroit, which isn't saying a whole hell of a lot.
8. The chilli isn't all that great, folks. In fact, after being away from the city for so long I've lost my taste for it. It seems to be an acquired taste like with beer. To the untrained, beer tastes like piss. Likewise, the much raved over chilli recipe (regardless of whether its Skyline, Goldstar or whatever) both tastes and looks like diarrhea to the uninitiated.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
millar doesnt get on, roberts means nothing

And lost in it all.

Billy Mueller...

If I had to rank them?

The Steal
The Walk
The Dribbler

Mo Beat Mueller in that at bat...he got what he needed, a ground ball up the middle or to the left, to keep the runner at 2nd...the ball found a hole...that was as much about good fortune as it was good hitting.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally the minute I get a bunch of ESPN MLB guys to come take a look? Fucking DNS issues and the site goes down for the first time in forever. :gaah:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hammer, your server had a stroke

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am looking forward to abusing some ESPN people

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody spending their time at ESPN probably aren't too bright.

probably

some of those guys at the other site should be here for this:rollseyes: