• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees let the Twins score 4 runs, Pettitte passes Whitey & Tim Thomas the Flyer?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they dont want to be back......

i dont keep up with it all over there like some believe, but i know most of them over there wouldnt come back

and hammer would never let them back anyways........

So buccs computer just randomly navigated here and set up a new account :boink:

Those guys talk a big game, but in the end they just want to waste time at work and shoot the shit with their friends. Both sites now allow that, but this one has much more to offer on other boards for times when you don't feel like just making fun of people/cities but want to talk sports.
It would just require cessation of alt creation, stop taking themselves so seriously and threatening legal action, and dropping the whole "I need three notarized letters stating what rule I broke before being put in timeout for 24 hours" stuff. Stupid little trivial shit is the only reason the posts in this thread are split between two sites.

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard he doesn't pay his child support either .... what a bum

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree fordman......never have defended them

the buccs thing was just weird to me....if he was a vacation like he said i just figured the ip address wouldnt be the same....maybe he was back home i dont know???

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
long story .... I cut down a tree @ my fathers house, and it fell in his neighbor's yard, but the tree did not hit anything

The neighbor flipped out anyway, started pushing my dad, so I pick the asshole up, carried him of of my father's property, and slammed him, pretty fucking hard .... he was rolling around on the ground, coughing violently cuz he had the wind knocked out of him.

the douche pressed charges, so I have a hearing tomorrow.

Not sweating it though, witnesses gave statements that prove I was protecting my father.

I wish you had a video of that... This is hilarious!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
82988786_zps818fcef0.jpg

this thread all of a sudden needs a massive dose of this

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH9yb9dx3lI]Room spinning - YouTube[/ame]

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think today is the first day i mentioned them by name........think the other references which i dont recall being that often was the same on both boards.....the "spying" /talking shit about each other was ridiculous and to let it go

How about you follow your own advice and be the first? Here, let's make it simple for you, bone. Go to the other site and stay there. That way it will be easy for you. Because the ONLY thing you're doing here is stirring shit up and pretending to be innocent while sticking up for all your new buddies who don't give a shit about you. Then when you're caught you start the tired "Lil ole me???" routine. Just cut the shit, dude. I should have banned you from the start when you betrayed us but I didn't and now we're living with the consequences. The others were right, I was wrong.

No kidding, shove the back and forth talk here, bone. Pick a place and go there.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do black people celebrate Independence Day?
yeah we eat at bbq's and make fun of people who think they were actually given an equal opportunity on independence day. :whistle:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats not where the perception comes from ... the perception comes from when you aren't around and as soon as someone starts talking about someone or the other board you magically appear .. to stick up for them

No he doesn't, Miskolini. It's all just our imagination. It's not really happening.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Betrayed Us" :L

Fuck me...guess this thread is sucking pretty massively today...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree fordman......never have defended them

the buccs thing was just weird to me....if he was a vacation like he said i just figured the ip address wouldnt be the same....maybe he was back home i dont know???

Oh, it's just "weird to you?" What's weird about a laptop or cellphone? What, do you think we're just randomly pulling names out of a hat? The alt detector is triggered when both an IP match exactly and the system has a previously accepted site cookie on it.

Some might be confused because when shit started hitting the fan we were trying to cross-match IPs on our own and got some false-positives. That's not the same thing. This system isn't open to human error.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Betrayed Us" :L

Fuck me...guess this thread is sucking pretty massively today...

You don't know what you're talking about on this one, Down. Trust me.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that being said ... I married one

I'm so confused :noidea:

smart man.. and what a fine piece of ass i bet that is... she fucked your brains out and now you are more willing to open of the boarders.. :nod:

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have said since the day it happened i will post on the hoop ....... your site i am not trying to stir shit, actually just chit chatting and sharing my opinions on discussions brought up

i'll go take a break and check out my fanasty teams