• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

y'all would have been proud of me

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Went out to dinner at a chinese restaurant with my wife and kid. As usual, I was the only white dude in the restaurant.

I spy a TV in the corner playing lame asian music videos / karaoke, or whatever, and asked the waitress if she could change the channel to the hockey game.
so they kindly do, and I see all of the husbands in the room perk up. The restaurant got a lot quieter, and I received a fair number of dirty looks throughout my meal from the newly ignored wives. :D

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went out to dinner at a chinese restaurant with my wife and kid. As usual, I was the only white dude in the restaurant.

I spy a TV in the corner playing lame asian music videos / karaoke, or whatever, and asked the waitress if she could change the channel to the hockey game.
so they kindly do, and I see all of the husbands in the room perk up. The restaurant got a lot quieter, and I received a fair number of dirty looks throughout my meal from the newly ignored wives. :D

Ian_fight_the_power.jpg

Fight the power, brother.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I was quite proud of the wife, too.

she offered to change seats with me so i could see the game better.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was quite proud of the wife, too.

she offered to change seats with me so i could see the game better.
meh, my wife would have sat on the same side as me so we could both watch :cool:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As a southern gentleman, I am very proud of you for simply saying "yall" way up there in Vancouver.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
As a southern gentleman, I am very proud of you for simply saying "yall" way up there in Vancouver.

My sister is in Texas, so I am somewhat familiar with the proper time and place for y'all, and even the rare but important "all y'alls" :D