• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wyoming asst. football coach suspended after being charged last night with DUI

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this isn't going to help Mizzou's chance of making the playoff

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wyoming assistant coach Willie Mack Garza suspended following DUI charge

I can't really blame the guy tho...........after all if I was FORCED to live in Laramie, WY., I'd be drunk most of the time too.:suds:

Says Idaho...

giphy.gif

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says Idaho...

giphy.gif

To each their own. Idaho is an unbelievable state. If you enjoy the outdoors it’s beyond breathtakingly beautiful in most parts. More wilderness area than any other state in the continental U.S. and it’s not close. Don’t know much about Houston other than a couple of business trips I’ve taken there, but I’d way rather live in Idaho than Houston. That’s for sure.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To each their own. Idaho is an unbelievable state. If you enjoy the outdoors it’s beyond breathtakingly beautiful in most parts. More wilderness area than any other state in the continental U.S. and it’s not close. Don’t know much about Houston other than a couple of business trips I’ve taken there, but I’d way rather live in Idaho than Houston. That’s for sure.

Weather's way better in Boise than Houston, and of course the skiing is much better. Houston, has more of a night life, pro sports teams, and just more to do in general. But yeah, I'd agree with you overall, and taking living in Idaho to Houston.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weather's way better in Boise than Houston, and of course the skiing is much better. Houston, has more of a night life, pro sports teams, and just more to do in general. But yeah, I'd agree with you overall, and taking living in Idaho to Houston.
Weather is way better in Houston since you do more stuff year round and you don't have to deal with snow much.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I lived in Wyoming or Idaho I'd be a very heavy drinker. Neither place sounds great. Not into hunting or fishing but have heard both states have great spots for each.

Although it's funny that the cops in Wyoming really think anyone with Colorado plates is bringing in pounds & pounds of the smokable greenery into the state.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we just discuss the dudes name, Willie Mack??? How high was his parents?

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do know that Houston is not a state don't you? So are we are we comparing state to state or do you want to give me some ammunition and name a city in Idaho that's so much better than Houston???

Cause the way I see it you not competing in the hunting and fishing category with the state of Texas.

You can have the mountains and snow...

What else is there to do in Idaho other than drink liquor, hunt and fish???

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More wilderness area than any other state in the continental U.S. and it's not even close as in?? As in hunting land?? You talking Square miles or what?

Give me a number to work with???

All I know is Texas is 900 miles from the eastern state line to western state line and covers two time zones.

Or you think Houston is a state too??

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know that Houston is not a state don't you? So are we are we comparing state to state or do you want to give me some ammunition and name a city in Idaho that's so much better than Houston???

Cause the way I see it you not competing in the hunting and fishing category with the state of Texas.

You can have the mountains and snow...

What else is there to do in Idaho other than drink liquor, hunt and fish???

What more is needed? Best looking bunch of women I have ever seen were flyfishers.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weather is way better in Houston since you do more stuff year round and you don't have to deal with snow much.

To each their own, but I enjoy my 4 seasons, I put 2200 miles on my snowmobile and 1500 miles on my RZR last year. The views @ 7000’ in summer, and winter are incredible