• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wyatts vs. Shield at WM30

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who else thinks this would be awesome.? :drool:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure, but I think they're thinking of breaking up the Shield. Hopefully this match will happen before that tho.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like they haven't made up their mind on the Shield. It might be a bad idea to break them up. They headline as a group just about every week. I really can't see more than one of them having the same punch solo.

The reason I find myself hating the Shield is because they are a bunch of tools you kind of feel would be nobodies solo, but only dominate with numbers (Reigns excluded probably). Rollins and Ambrose truly solo wouldn't seem much more exciting than Curis Axel

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like they haven't made up their mind on the Shield. It might be a bad idea to break them up. They headline as a group just about every week. I really can't see more than one of them having the same punch solo.

The reason I find myself hating the Shield is because they are a bunch of tools you kind of feel would be nobodies solo, but only dominate with numbers (Reigns excluded probably). Rollins and Ambrose truly solo wouldn't seem much more exciting than Curis Axel

I agree about Ambrose, but I think both Rollins & Reigns would be fine solo. I really like Seth Rollins, he seems to have all the in ring skills of Daniel Bryan & CM Punk (not sure about the charisma or mic skills tho).

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its either gonna be the shield beating the hell out of one guy or the wyatts beating the hell out of one guy. So beating the hell out of eachother with superstars running down to ringside to watch and not help either faction would be the only good match between the two at wrestlemania.

Otherwise a three way elimination match for the US title at Wrestlemania between the three members of the shield would be fine with me. they should have been done three months ago.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm a huge Ambrose fan. He's great on the mic, but that hasn't been showcased that much because of the Shield gimmick. I like his matches too. By far my favorite from the Shield

Reigns is already positioned as the breakout star. He's legacy (related to the Rock and others), and he has the perfect look for a main eventer.

They're all blue chip guys. That's why the group was given such a huge push.

I think they should push the breakup until at least WM so the Wyatt/Shield match finally happens with a good buildup

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a huge Ambrose fan. He's great on the mic, but that hasn't been showcased that much because of the Shield gimmick. I like his matches too. By far my favorite from the Shield

Reigns is already positioned as the breakout star. He's legacy (related to the Rock and others), and he has the perfect look for a main eventer.

They're all blue chip guys. That's why the group was given such a huge push.

I think they should push the breakup until at least WM so the Wyatt/Shield match finally happens with a good buildup

Probably true, each member of The Shield probably all have the potential to be main event guys if given the singles role.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm just not seeing it. Ambrose and Rollins are great in-ring guys (Reigns I'm not so sure, but he's clearly the most physically intimidating of the three). I don't think any of them have great mic skills to be a singles main eventer.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Seth Rollins is a lot like Daniel Bryan. You guys might not see it now, but I see him being a star one day. Keep in mind that the momentum Daniel Bryan has been on started with his match against Seth Rollins,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnmQWBre14Q]Daniel Bryan Vs. Seth Rollins RAW Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Should've been match of the year IMO.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I really like about The Shield is that they got 3 guys with 3 different styles. Power house in Reigns, the brawler in Ambrose, & the high flyer in Rollins. With that you got some very good matches involving the 3. With the Wyatt's it's really all about the power house, which isn't bad, but the matches are the same throughout and often repetitive. I understand the reasons behind splitting up The Shield, but I don't think you could replace them with the Wyatt Family. The Shield are just too dynamic as a team.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This is going to be epic at Elimination Chamber...

Monday night made me think that The Shield are the quasi-faces in this one. The Wyatts backed down in the confrontation. Plus Reigns looks like he's in for a megapush as a babyface once the Shields disbands

It looks like there's the potential for three breakout stars at the Chamber PPV..

Reigns, Wyatt and Cesaro...

Cesaro obviously won't win the title but I think he and Bryan start off in the Chamber and put on a wrestling clinic. No two wrestles in the WWE can go at their level right now.

Reigns and Wyatt will probably be a future main event at WM in a few years.

I'm not a huge fan of WWE's creative team, but I think this is the most talented roster in a long time

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as it isn't Ambrose that gets the push, I'm ok with Shield going over the Wyatt's. Ambrose's promos put me to sleep.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really disappointed monday for the little I watched. When Ambrose was answering why he does not defend his title and Reigns said what kind of champion do you want to be, I was sure it was gonna be Reigns vs Ambrose for the US belt. But this Wyatt deal is just too juicy to pass on to break them apart now. I think eventually after the split Reigns will beat Ambrose for the US title, but we will have to wait it out.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seven weeks til Mania!

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Shield/Wyatts promo on Raw last week was pretty epic. The Shield breakup is coming up soon, however.