• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WWE does a locker room clean up

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JTG
Drew McIntyre
Jinder Mahal
Aksana
Curt Hawkins (singed with PWS)
Theodore Long
Camacho
Brodus Clay(signed with PWS)
Evan Bourne
Yoshi Tatsu
Marc Harris (referee)

List so far

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They kept the only 3MB member I can't stand.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank goodness Aksana is gone. That's one Diva I just couldn't stand.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's disappointing that Drew McIntyre was stuck in 3MB. Hopefully him going means he will come back to be a quality talent. He was far too good to be Heath's sidekick.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's disappointing that Drew McIntyre was stuck in 3MB. Hopefully him going means he will come back to be a quality talent. He was far too good to be Heath's sidekick.

This

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JTG was still with WWE? Holy shit...

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JTG
Drew McIntyre
Jinder Mahal
Aksana
Curt Hawkins (singed with PWS)
Theodore Long
Camacho
Brodus Clay(signed with PWS)
Evan Bourne
Yoshi Tatsu
Marc Harris (referee)

List so far

let me help you out so everyone understands why they were released. wwe has a history of having a really low glass-ceiling.

JTG --------------------black guy
Drew McIntyre--------not from this country
Jinder Mahal-----------not from this country
Aksana-----------------not from this country
Curt Hawkins------------1 of 2 white guys, complete dumbass
Theodore Long---------black guy
Camacho---------------Spanish American, like they haven't employed 100 just like him in the past
Brodus Clay------------1/2 black guy, stiff in the ring, ugly, injury proned
Evan Bourne------------1 of 2 white guys but he's waaaay too injury proned
Yoshi Tatsu------------not from this country
Marc Harris-------------another black guy

and there you have it.

in case you haven't realized it, WWE employs wrestlers from other countries simply to showcase them when they tour outside of the US. that's 1 showcase per year if they even tour that country. there is no other use for them.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank goodness Aksana is gone. That's one Diva I just couldn't stand.

right? she sucked in the ring, sucked on the mic and probably was there only because she sucked on someone's dick. I can't believe she lasted that long.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let me help you out so everyone understands why they were released. wwe has a history of having a really low glass-ceiling.

JTG --------------------black guy
Drew McIntyre--------not from this country
Jinder Mahal-----------not from this country
Aksana-----------------not from this country
Curt Hawkins------------1 of 2 white guys, complete dumbass
Theodore Long---------black guy
Camacho---------------Spanish American, like they haven't employed 100 just like him in the past
Brodus Clay------------1/2 black guy, stiff in the ring, ugly, injury proned
Evan Bourne------------1 of 2 white guys but he's waaaay too injury proned
Yoshi Tatsu------------not from this country
Marc Harris-------------another black guy

and there you have it.

in case you haven't realized it, WWE employs wrestlers from other countries simply to showcase them when they tour outside of the US. that's 1 showcase per year if they even tour that country. there is no other use for them.

Wow, interesting take. There is obviously some degree of racism in how the WWE promotes its roster . Messed up.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, interesting take. There is obviously some degree of racism in how the WWE promotes its roster . Messed up.

besides the rock who is 1, obviously woth a lot of money and 2, only 1/2 black, there hasn't been a black WWE champion in the history of WWE. the closest was booker T who did not hold that belt, but the "world" title belt from WCW during the invasion days.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
besides the rock who is 1, obviously woth a lot of money and 2, only 1/2 black, there hasn't been a black WWE champion in the history of WWE. the closest was booker T who did not hold that belt, but the "world" title belt from WCW during the invasion days.

Agreed, lots of racism in the way they promote talent.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This while they have a big titty chick faking an russian accent and the next iron shiek in rusev? Yeah, her site cjperry.net says she was born in Moscow, thats her role, she was born in Florida, her parents are portugese and venezuelan, she went to school in Latvia, she has more to do with Latka than Russia. You constantly hear her messing up the accent with the spanish drawl, but all she needs to do is wear the tight suit coats.

her band no means yes [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38H6sLyzgxk]No Means Yes - Would You Like That - YouTube[/ame]

Tony Atlas got pushes, Rod Simmons got pushes, Booker T had one move and was pushed to the title, mark henry, bobo brazil, there are not alot of black guys playing pro hockey but some of them like Big Buff, Subban are not crying racist when they fail.

There should be no disappointment with these that are fired, they underachieved. Maybe they should try to bang a diva to get on the total divas show.

BTW, is Bryan Danielsons wife "fired" because she is pregnant?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew McIntyre had a promising outlook when he first arrived. Shame that he got stuck where he was. Brodus Clay was awful, I couldn't stand that gimmick, and now we have Fandango and Adam Rose to carry on that tradition.

The others I could care less are gone.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew McIntyre had a promising outlook when he first arrived. Shame that he got stuck where he was. Brodus Clay was awful, I couldn't stand that gimmick, and now we have Fandango and Adam Rose to carry on that tradition.

The others I could care less are gone.

Jinder Mahal was good. I wasn't a big fan of his gimmick of having Great Khali as his slave, but during that time, he showed good heel quality. I think he could be a good Heyman guy.

McIntyre is a great heel as well. When he was Vince's golden child, he was great at that "I am better than you" persona. I would say it was better than Del Rio's. Put him with Barrett or the NXT star Adrian Neville and he would be great.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McIntyre was about to get that big push and then promptly got arrested for domestic violence or something? Ever since then he's been a stooge.

I don't think anyone from 3MB could ever be repackaged and be taken seriously, lol. It would require a mask.

I was hoping they'd let Henry beat Cena last year when he pulled off the fake retirement speech. That alone earned it for him in my book. One guy they've totally wasted is Titus O'Neil.