• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WTF WRESTLEMANIA 30

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch wrestling anymore so I am not sure what streak you guys are talking about with the Undertaker? I thought he was undefeated for some reason? Is that the streak you guys are talking about or did I just make that up?

Yeah he was 21-0 at Mania until tonight. Over 2 decades of booking thrown up a hogs ass

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he was 21-0 at Mania until tonight. Over 2 decades of booking thrown up a hogs ass

Ah I see. Well, even me not knowing shit about things now, I do know it was a stupid idea to have Lesnar end it.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted this on the other thread for WM30, but here what I think they're trying to do...

The streak needed to end if they're indeed bringing in Sting (which the rumors are saying) for a match next year at WM31.....if the streak were still intact and this match were to happen, Sting would be a big underdog and I think they're going to want to paint the match as them being on the same level (and have that 'icon vs icon' type match where no one knows who will win).

It might also be less believable that they'd bring in an outsider for one match and that outsider would have a great shot to end the streak....but with no streak, it might be more believable in the buildup that Sting could win (although in reality he won't because WWE loves to bury WCW).

My guess for tomorrow's Raw....they have Undertaker come out to make an 'announcement' which will have everyone thinking retirement, then Sting interrupts and does a faceoff to setup the match for next year....

That's IF Sting really is coming in.

Last edited by a moderator:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't erally a fan of his gangster persona either,but anything is better than Super Cena.

Cena will feud with Lesnar. It's the only way Vince could get Cena to feud with someone the crowd will hate more

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was total bullshit! A little bit of myself died today and a lot of my interest was lost for watching upcoming paperviews. I could understand if it was summerslam but this is fucking wrestlemania! I was at the match he fought HBK and that would have been the match for him to lose it. Fuck Brock lesnar!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just had to overshadow Daniel Bryan's moment by having Brock end the streak.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, ended up getting a different link to watch. First off, for lesnar taker to not be a co main event, having the divas before the title match was odd.

Did AJ actually tap that girl out with her own hand?

Taker was slow, old, skinny. You gotta wonder how long he has been saying no and Vince has been talking him into coming back.

The title match was perfect for Punk to show up. I am sorry, but that batista bomb to rko move was lame. Didnt Orton basically cradle Brians head for the impact?

Then the Yes chants with a belt in each arm, guess that shoulder injury was just a ploy huh?

I am thinking HHH suspends Bryan for hitting Stef and strips him of the title tonite on raw.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was total bullshit! A little bit of myself died today and a lot of my interest was lost for watching upcoming paperviews. I could understand if it was summerslam but this is fucking wrestlemania! I was at the match he fought HBK and that would have been the match for him to lose it. Fuck Brock lesnar!

I don't think it had anything to do with Brock....

POSSIBLE SPOILER BELOW

-------------------------------------------

With Sting supposedly coming in to face Take in a match at WM31, it was probably best have the streak end since if he had been challenging the streak, Sting would've been a big underdog in the match and everyone would think he'd have no chance. With no streak however, it makes it more believable that Sting could win (although WWE wouldn't let this happen and let WCW get a victory).

My guess is that the match with Lesnar was already setup to the fans when Sting supposedly agreed, and it was too late to replace Lesnar and put someone in the match who would have something to gain by ending the streak...but either way, the needed the Undertaker to lose regardless of who was facing him to setup a believable match with Sting.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a lot of you don't like the outcome of the Taker/Lesnar match, but there is no way that did not go down without Taker not agreeing to it.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I'm in agreement with how ridiculous it was to have Lesnar end the streak, but here's where you have to give WWE credit: the shock value. I don't think I can recall a more shocking result in WWE history. I literally thought Lesnar had NO chance.

The whole thing is bizarre. If Brock was going to win, I'd have expected it to be via some cheap shot, shennanigans with Heyman or cheating...but he WON CLEAN.

But I actually thought it was a great PPV overall. Cesaro slamming the Big Show over the ropes to win the Battle Royal was awesome, Yestlemania was cool (even if expected...and after Brock winning, I'll admit some doubt about DB crept up), and the intro was cool.

Was Hogan coked out or something? You can basically see it when he ISN'T talking or doing anything with his shades off.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole thing is bizarre. If Brock was going to win, I'd have expected it to be via some cheap shot, shennanigans with Heyman or cheating...but he WON CLEAN.

Then there would have had to have been a rematch, which I doubt Taker was down for.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a lot of you don't like the outcome of the Taker/Lesnar match, but there is no way that did not go down without Taker not agreeing to it.

I can just hear taker, "man, just let me retire already, get me in the hall of fame as an undefeated wrestlemania champ."

Vince: "Taker, you have made alot of money from us, and you know how it goes, when Andre wanted to retire, we needed him to push Hogan to the top, and as risk of being paralyzed, Andre allowed Hogan to body slam him. Thats how this business works"

If Taker can live with himself, I say he retires making it even worse when Heyman starts spouting that he ended a career. If not, he fights lesnar at 31, hopefully he grows his hair out and looks like the dead man again, not a stupid mohawk and mascara.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched wrestling since August 2008 (barring DVD's of the old stuff and the 1st RAW in 2009 when Bret Hart came back) but when I saw that Lesnar ended the streak, I was completely baffled. I figured if they ended the streak, it'd be to a guy that wasn't flakey like Lesnar. A guy that could've used the rub like a Reigns or Cessaro next year would've been perfect.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at WM last night, and the reaction by everyone in the Dome when the ref hit the mat for a 3rd time was crazy. I think everyone in the Dome thought there must be some kind of mistake...lol. We were all waiting for the ref to wave it off and say that it was only a two count. It took the ring announcer dude actually saying the words "The winner of this match is Brock Lesnar", and everyone flipped out.

I'm not gonna lie, it hurt my chest to see that happen. It never even crossed our minds for a single second that Undertaker would lose. I don't know if I've ever been that shocked or speechless. I'm glad I was there to experience it, but it was bullshit and a part time wrestler shouldn't have ended that streak. This was like a shitty finale to a long and awesome tv show. If it was his time to lose, they should've had this brewing for months, not the stupid ass way this went down with Lesnar. They put absolutely no thought into this.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at WM last night, and the reaction by everyone in the Dome when the ref hit the mat for a 3rd time was crazy. I think everyone in the Dome thought there must be some kind of mistake...lol. We were all waiting for the ref to wave it off and say that it was only a two count. It took the ring announcer dude actually saying the words "The winner of this match is Brock Lesnar", and everyone flipped out.

I'm not gonna lie, it hurt my chest to see that happen. It never even crossed our minds for a single second that Undertaker would lose. I don't know if I've ever been that shocked or speechless. I'm glad I was there to experience it, but it was bullshit and a part time wrestler shouldn't have ended that streak. This was like a shitty finale to a long and awesome tv show. If it was his time to lose, they should've had this brewing for months, not the stupid ass way this went down with Lesnar. They put absolutely no thought into this.

Sure they did when you think about it (possible spoiler for tonight below on what I think is happening).....I did post this earlier in the thread.

POSSIBLE SPOILER BELOW

-------------------------------------------

With Sting supposedly coming in to face Take in a match at WM31, it was probably best have the streak end....if he had been challenging the streak, Sting would've been a big underdog in the match and everyone would think he'd have no chance. With no streak however, it makes it more believable that Sting could win (although WWE wouldn't let this happen and let WCW get a victory).

My guess is that the match with Lesnar was already setup to the fans when Sting supposedly agreed, and it was too late to replace Lesnar and put someone in the match who would have something to gain by ending the streak...but either way, the needed the Undertaker to lose regardless of who was facing him to setup a believable match with Sting.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Taker himself has been a part-timer for what, 5 years now? So what is the difference whether a full-time guy or a part-time guy ended the streak? I wish it would have been someone else, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost wasn't gonna watch then at the last minute went to a pals house to watch it since he has WWE Network. Glad I did. Best Mania in a long, long time. SO happy Brock beat Taker. Great show. I liked how the Shield squashed their opponents too. Perfect.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They were ready for the loss though. the cameras immediately started panning the crowd with shocked looks on their faces.