• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 9

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,293.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dobbs or minshew at qb. Goff is on a bye and I had cousins as my other qb

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,293.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacobi myers or rashee rice in flex

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacobi myers or rashee rice in flex

It would be fun to catch Rice on his breakout game. Could be soon. Shootout with Miami makes sense.

Meyers has been solid, but Adams needs to eat and a new coach might make a point.

This choice is more likely to backfire as well…

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,293.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be fun to catch Rice on his breakout game. Could be soon. Shootout with Miami makes sense.

Meyers has been solid, but Adams needs to eat and a new coach might make a point.

This choice is more likely to backfire as well…
So who do u think I should go with

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really he hasn’t busted out yet
they just experienced a bad week on offense for all of them.
I don't see two weeks in a row for the offense.
Now. I am not saying it isnt a risk. :)
Just what I would do.

Meyers has gone cold as well & now they will make a point of get Adams the rock. (on a weak offense)

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,293.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they just experienced a bad week on offense for all of them.
I don't see two weeks in a row for the offense.
Now. I am not saying it isnt a risk. :)
Just what I would do.

Meyers has gone cold as well & now they will make a point of get Adams the rock. (on a weak offense)
But you also gotta take into consideration the raiders are playing the giants so meyers may get a lot of targets this week

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you also gotta take into consideration the raiders are playing the giants so meyers may get a lot of targets this week
sounds like you know what you want to do.
GO with your gut would be my final answer.
The Giant thing to me would mean more if talking of RBs. (like Jacobs)
Meyers went 1/19 while with the Chiefs offense being shut down Rice still had 4/56 on the teams worst offensive performance.
I honestly dont like either, but I figure Rice will end up often the top WR choice, behind the TE.
Meyers was a sell high kind guy.
On a side note. New OC & a new QB (although a rookie) could change his fortune I guess.
He is ranked higher than rice. Meyers 27th & Rice 32nd. SO Yahoo agrees to pick Meyers.
To me both are TD dependant & the chances of the Chiefs WR receiving one in what might be a high scoring game is greater than the Raiders scoring one in a low scoring game.

Just some more food for thought. :suds:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O'Connell is at QB..generally those rookies love their TE's...but Hooper is just as likely. Plus, with Renfrow not being one of the top 2 WR's, who has most likely gotten the most reps with the backup QB?

You ain't wrong, but all of Myers, Hooper, Renfrow, and the backs, are great safety valves for a rookie QB, not too mention, the new interim coach is a defensive guy, they'll be running the ball whenever possible. And when they do pass, Adams coming off a 1 catch week, they'll be scheming ways to get him the ball too.

There's just far to much uncertainty - new coach with no track record to go off of, and a rookie QB, lots of good options to feed, there just won't be much to go around.

All that to say...the only Raiders I'm playing this week? Jacobs, and maybe the D/ST if I'm streaming D's. I'll play Adams too, but I sure ain't expecting much.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,293.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O'Connell is at QB..generally those rookies love their TE's...but Hooper is just as likely. Plus, with Renfrow not being one of the top 2 WR's, who has most likely gotten the most reps with the backup QB?

You ain't wrong, but all of Myers, Hooper, Renfrow, and the backs, are great safety valves for a rookie QB, not too mention, the new interim coach is a defensive guy, they'll be running the ball whenever possible. And when they do pass, Adams coming off a 1 catch week, they'll be scheming ways to get him the ball too.

There's just far to much uncertainty - new coach with no track record to go off of, and a rookie QB, lots of good options to feed, there just won't be much to go around.

All that to say...the only Raiders I'm playing this week? Jacobs, and maybe the D/ST if I'm streaming D's. I'll play Adams too, but I sure ain't expecting much.
I forgot to play rashee rice before the chiefs game so I put Chris Godwin in there