• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WRs

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why every preseason does it seem like we are loaded at this position. ? What do you think we keep 5 or 6

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how we have been loaded at WR for years now. To me it seemed we knew we would have a high potential guy make the final roster. This year I think we are cutting 1 or 2 NFL quality WR's

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then I'd say 6 wides will not happen.

I think they should keep 4 RB's on the 53....no way 3 stay upright through 16 games

Probably the hardest year for me to even try to make this prediction.

Dez Austin Williams and Harris are locks.
and you know we are keeping the 3 TEs probably 4 If one can play the Fb position

So I'm gonna have to go with 5 receivers... and some guys going to the practice squad if they aren't claimed off waivers.... Which I think we are going to lose a good football player like that.

Rb the same thing. 3 on the active roster.... someone else on the practice squad if not claimed.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's not like Dallas hasn't made mistakes in the past with their final 53

I recall the year they kept 3 o-tackles with the back up being Torren Tucker. Once an injury surfaced....the season suffered. Same will be true at the RB position and an indicator for me if we're as committed to running the football as many have preached

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish we had the same issue at running back. If/when DeMarco goes down I don't have faith in anybody really picking up the slack. That's assuming the line actually allows anybody to get out of the backfield.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish we had the same issue at running back. If/when DeMarco goes down I don't have faith in anybody really picking up the slack. That's assuming the line actually allows anybody to get out of the backfield.

That's why Murray is the difference in this team. His vision is unreal. Alot of times he can make plays even when the line screws up.

I want to see Randell more this offseason........ Hard to pass judgement on a guy we have seen nothing from

Tanner and Dunbar... are situation guys. Neither is a complete Rb. Hell one can't pass block at all (Garrett even said that was his worst issue.. too small to pass block yesterday in his interview)

4 would be smart to keep on the roster...... I just only see 3.

Between O-line, D-line, Lber, and safety suffereing the injury bug last year .... I think one of those positions will get the extra depth over Rb or Receiver.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parcells had it right when talking NFL RB
They have a bulls eye on their shirt.

I keep hearing Tanner and Dunbar both are up for the challenge of Randell.

I'd keep 4 RB before I would 4 TE's

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parcells had it right when talking NFL RB
They have a bulls eye on their shirt.

I keep hearing Tanner and Dunbar both are up for the challenge of Randell.

I'd keep 4 RB before I would 4 TE's

I would too... IF we had a FB on the roster. short yardage/goal line/ power run has been a struggle for this team since Barber left.... sad but true

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read where Dunbar was outperforming Randle AND Murray, but was a longshoremen to be the number 2. I think if he's playing the best, he should be the number 1. If that lights a fire under Murray's rear and helps him to battle through an injury, so be it

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read where Dunbar was outperforming Randle AND Murray, but was a longshoremen to be the number 2. I think if he's playing the best, he should be the number 1. If that lights a fire under Murray's rear and helps him to battle through an injury, so be it

I'd like to know where you read that at.......

What I've read is the offense is 100% different when Murray isn't in there..... and NONE of the Rbs were even close

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how we have been loaded at WR for years now. To me it seemed we knew we would have a high potential guy make the final roster. This year I think we are cutting 1 or 2 NFL quality WR's

I agree with this. Thats kind of what I meant by loaded. I rememeber it changed so fast in preseason last yr. It seemed the big WR was going to make the team after the Oak. preseason game and then we rarely saw him again. Just a lot of names on the team right now. I like the speed of Armstrong, I just dont see how he can make it. I like Harris and Beasley . Coale remains the enigma to me.