• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a freaking win!!!! Cooper Rush earned his Star tonight. Amari and Zeke huge on that final drive. The defense brought it all night except the first 4 minutes. Parsons , Gregory, Brown were outstanding. Go celebrate Coop with your beautiful wife and family. Damn what a game.

Got a little pissed at Moore and the play calling the last drive , but he showed me. They had confidence in Rush and it paid off.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a freaking win!!!! Cooper Rush earned his Star tonight. Amari and Zeke huge on that final drive. The defense brought it all night except the first 4 minutes. Parsons , Gregory, Brown were outstanding. Go celebrate Coop with your beautiful wife and family. Damn what a game.

Got a little pissed at Moore and the play calling the last drive , but he showed me. They had confidence in Rush and it paid off.
When JG was here we would have gotten in FG range & stopped trying for the TD.
I will give McCarthy that :thumb:
Play for the win brother, not, to not lose. :clap:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes it was 2nd and 4 from the 11 maybe. I was wanting to run the ball. We got a holding call of course. It all worked out.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am shocked at the win. This is not the same cowboys.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me too. The 2nd and 3 and then the TD pass should have both been runs To kill clock and also just to keep moving the ball. Thought that was not smart at all. Then I thought maybe Moore wanted to keep the pressure off Rush and not put him in a 3rd down spot there. It worked so it’s all good. Although I expected a little more nail biting with 51 seconds still on the clock.
back to your first comment. Yeah. Incredible team win. if nothing else this team fights, plays their aszes off and doesn’t crumble when the game is on the line. It seems like a very different mind set than what we were used to for about a decade. And how about Parsons??? Just flat out dominated

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can go into the playoffs relatively healthy, no one will want to play us. No one

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. The 2nd and 3 and then the TD pass should have both been runs To kill clock and also just to keep moving the ball. Thought that was not smart at all. Then I thought maybe Moore wanted to keep the pressure off Rush and not put him in a 3rd down spot there. It worked so it’s all good. Although I expected a little more nail biting with 51 seconds still on the clock.
back to your first comment. Yeah. Incredible team win. if nothing else this team fights, plays their aszes off and doesn’t crumble when the game is on the line. It seems like a very different mind set than what we were used to for about a decade. And how about Parsons??? Just flat out dominated
Could not say it any better. Yes, how about Parsons? Amazing to say the least. I feel good all over thinking about that game. Been so long.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett would have had Rush hand the ball off over and over until the Cowboys got behind by three scores. Kind of like when he let Dak get beat up when Chaz Green gave up like 8 sacks . No adjustment. For someone that graduated Princeton he had no common sense

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could not say it any better. Yes, how about Parsons? Amazing to say the least. I feel good all over thinking about that game. Been so long.
Parsons was a stud yesterday. Very few players can stop screens like that. He stopped 3 or 4 big plays from happening. The Vikings would have done serious damage if Parsons was not playing