• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Smith played an entire career ... what should have been a HOF career ... he was not openly gay but you think no one knew? I think he is not in the HOF because of being gay but it didn't effect his career in any other way and that was a way different time than now.

Agree we are treading on political commentary but I just don't think Nassib is going to have a problem in the league.

That is the end of of social justice posting.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok lets make sure we dont go down political lane here , so far so good , fair enough ?

Fair enough, skinsdad! I’ve said about all I want to say on the subject too…

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i would buy this if it werent for the fact that he has been an asshole to his employees , a pompous , arrogant , rich elitist , shithead . hiring the wrong people are mistakes , the other stuff is about character and the quality of human being you are

you allowed that awful work environment to take root and you turned a blind eye toward it and most likely participated in it . then you tried to cover up while those innocent woman were stained for life

NO good man needs to be told what is right and what is wrong and how to treat people . .

now ask yourself if this man made an expansion team with a new name and such would you be a fan of that team ?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i would buy this if it werent for the fact that he has been an asshole to his employees , a pompous , arrogant , rich elitist , shithead . hiring the wrong people are mistakes , the other stuff is about character and the quality of human being you are

you allowed that awful work environment to take root and you turned a blind eye toward it and most likely participated in it . then you tried to cover up while those innocent woman were stained for life

NO good man needs to be told what is right and what is wrong and how to treat people . .

now ask yourself if this man made an expansion team with a new name and such would you be a fan of that team ?
Although I would like to think Dan has changed, I do not. Just two years ago he was the leader of the draft Dwayne Haskins movement.

He only admitted to sexual harassment after the team was busted. All he admits to is not paying enough attention. LIAR!!

I think he was just telling RRs wife what he thought she wanted to hear. It will be interesting to see how this goes with Mike Silver.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that his idol Jerry had his come to Jesus yesterday as well. Only took him 30 years.