• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tanya Snyder named CEO of the team

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd bet a wooden nickel this has to do with the report about sexual harassment. Most of the hiring since last year are women or some sort of minority. I think he should be forced to sell the team if that is the case but I do not thing Goodell will go in that direction.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard on 106.7 something about him settling an airplane incident so that it couldn't be used in the investigation.
Also i agree with the other post, and it looks good PR wise

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does RR report to snyder or snyder to me this is a train wreck who is in charge Both?? Its so obvious mr snyder fixing to go down .. better not lose draft picks

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is she a lesbian? Is she beautiful? Is she queer? Is she life? …..

The NFL is apparently.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd bet a wooden nickel this has to do with the report about sexual harassment. Most of the hiring since last year are women or some sort of minority. I think he should be forced to sell the team if that is the case but I do not thing Goodell will go in that direction.
I would up the ante to a wooden dime. Having said that, you could likely look around league wide NFL offices and find the same underlying issues and with little to no minority employee's as well. This all came to light in WASH due to the bombshell sexual harassment news posted by the WP. MLB circels are going through some of the same issues right now. I would say, if you haven't cleaned house, its time to do so because someone will come calling.
Like it or not, the WFT is moving in a much better direction on/off the field since Allen was let go. Shame on Snyder for employing him for so long and to think he actually thought there was, "a damn good culture", in WASH was offensive. Seems the org is moving in the right direction for now and as strange as it feels, we should all embrace the change, better culture and exciting football to come.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is she a lesbian? Is she beautiful? Is she queer? Is she life? …..

The NFL is apparently.

I thought that new advertisement was a disingenuous but nice sentiment, personally.
I definitely wish the new young fella who just came out as gay all the best.

Hard to be a maverick in any profession (yes, I know he wasnt the first NFL player to come out as gay. Doesnt make his decision much easier).

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would up the ante to a wooden dime. Having said that, you could likely look around league wide NFL offices and find the same underlying issues and with little to no minority employee's as well. This all came to light in WASH due to the bombshell sexual harassment news posted by the WP. MLB circels are going through some of the same issues right now. I would say, if you haven't cleaned house, its time to do so because someone will come calling.
Like it or not, the WFT is moving in a much better direction on/off the field since Allen was let go. Shame on Snyder for employing him for so long and to think he actually thought there was, "a damn good culture", in WASH was offensive. Seems the org is moving in the right direction for now and as strange as it feels, we should all embrace the change, better culture and exciting football to come.
I think shit was going on way before Allen was hired. Dan is a turd and will always be a turd. I don't have a problem with the minority hiring but it is so clearly obvious what is going on over there. BUSTED!!!

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that new advertisement was a disingenuous but nice sentiment, personally.
I definitely wish the new young fella who just came out as gay all the best.

Hard to be a maverick in any profession (yes, I know he wasnt the first NFL player to come out as gay. Doesnt make his decision much easier).

I am not going to get into this. I don’t care that he is gay.

The NFL are hypocrites beyond belief. They have never been for gay people…hell I grew up playing “smear the queer.“ None of us even knew what it meant. Have you ever heard a lockerroom?

As for Nassib, he isn’t any good at the sport. I would wonder if he is lying just to make money or make it harder to cut him.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played the same game as a kid, and have been on countless teams in multiple sports, in multiple locker rooms, yes.

i agree that the NFL is hypocritical, and I dont know anything about Nassib.

I also am not cynical enough to think that he would lie about his sexuality in order to make money.
That, to me, as a statement, screams “ignorant.”

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played the same game as a kid, and have been on countless teams in multiple sports, in multiple locker rooms, yes.

i agree that the NFL is hypocritical, and I dont know anything about Nassib.

I also am not cynical enough to think that he would lie about his sexuality in order to make money.
That, to me, as a statement, screams “ignorant.”

People lie. People lie all the time for money.

I usually call them politicians.

It is a joke and I believe it about all politicians. Don’t ban me.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People lie. People lie all the time for money.

I usually call them politicians.

It is a joke and I believe it about all politicians. Don’t ban me.

Nobody lies to put themselves into a more marginalized group just to make money.

Edit: Not true. People definitely do lie to put themselves into a more marginalized group, like that “million little shards,” writer and the lady rebecca something who told people she was black.

Generally speaking, it doesnt seem like it would be something wise for nassib to do considering the violent nature of his profession.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody lies to put themselves into a more marginalized group just to make money.

Edit: Not true. People definitely do lie to put themselves into a more marginalized group, like that “million little shards,” writer and the lady rebecca something who told people she was black.

Generally speaking, it doesnt seem like it would be something wise for nassib to do considering the violent nature of his profession.

Rachel Dalazol sure did. I think people worry too much about “marginalized.” Why do people care so much about the opinion of people they don’t know?

Now I see the edit.

What does the violence of his sport have to do with anything? Do you think the other players are like where is that gay guy and how can I hit him? If you admit to being gay, does it make you soft? I just don’t know what that has to do with anything.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“Pocahontas”

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how does Co Ceo work?? Did this move piss off Ron?? Who does coaches go to and report to D snyder or T snyder ?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rachel Dalazol sure did. I think people worry too much about “marginalized.” Why do people care so much about the opinion of people they don’t know?

Now I see the edit.

What does the violence of his sport have to do with anything? Do you think the other players are like where is that gay guy and how can I hit him? If you admit to being gay, does it make you soft? I just don’t know what that has to do with anything.

Yes, I do think that there are some pkayers who would target the gay player to hit him harder than others.

LGBT people are targeted every day for their choices. The Miami nightclub shooting is just one of a million events that involved violence against a marginalized group like the lgbt community.

It’s easy to say “dont worry so much about marginalized groups,” when you’re white and male.

That’s all I’ll say about this topic, skinsdad, because I realize I’m venturing awfully close to a political line. Please feel free to delete this message if it violates board rules.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I do think that there are some pkayers who would target the gay player to hit him harder than others.

LGBT people are targeted every day for their choices. The Miami nightclub shooting is just one of a million events that involved violence against a marginalized group like the lgbt community.

It’s easy to say “dont worry so much about marginalized groups,” when you’re white and male.

That’s all I’ll say about this topic, skinsdad, because I realize I’m venturing awfully close to a political line. Please feel free to delete this message if it violates board rules.

As with anything, there will be some. Then again, almost every player is targeted for some reason By somebody.

Again, everybody’s group is targeted by somebody for some reason. Yes, LGBT is targeted more than some.

Yep…we will get in trouble…but white males are targeted every day by minority groups.