• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow hacket job on Seattle

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny part, is our D can't handle the great aaron rodgers, even though Wilson beat him his 3rd ever nfl start. and the D held him to 10 points.

And the D still not getting respect after what it did to manning in the SB is comical.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People just refuse to understand. All they want to see is offense. They have no concept of defensive football, and they must really feel it was a fluke, or as some have said, Manning having a bad day.

Everyone talking about the Broncos new defense and having their injured players back, but forgetting that their offense could not compete and even lost to our defense. That was the main issue in the Super Bowl. Even if their new defense held us to 0 points, our defense still beat their offense 9-8. I predict Manning gets hurt this year and retires.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle took "The Greatest Offense in NFL History" out behind the woodshed and spanked 'em silly.

Now they can't handle Aaron Rodgers?

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle took "The Greatest Offense in NFL History" out behind the woodshed and spanked 'em silly, on a neutral field

Now they can't handle Aaron Rodgers? in the home of the 12th man?

fixed ;)

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodges last trip to Seattle. sacked 8 times in the first half and 9 times total. He only had 223 yards with 0TD

now mind you that was against a D that hadn't hit its peak yet......

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, some hack trying to drum up clicks. I like some of the comment from Seahawks fans. Here is a few.

Snore - while of course it will be very difficult for the Hawks to repeat, Adam Schein picked an Atlanta v Houston Superbowl last year so forgive me if I don't lose any sleep over this!

All I did was shrug when I read this. I could talk all I wanted about how well Green Bay did against a similar team in their only playoff game last season, or about completely overrated the Denver off season has been, or even about how the 49ers have a similarly difficult schedule which balances out how difficult the Seahawks will have it (winning the division is the most important thing) but that would all be pointless. I have complete confidence in this team under Pete Carroll's leadership. The vast majority of the starters from the end of last season remain, and there are a lot of players coming back from year long injuries to replace the starters that left, and we haven't even had the draft yet. One thing this article doesn't account for is the very real possibility of Seattle getting BETTER. It's going to be a fun season watching Seattle prove the doubters wrong. Again.

How are they that much different of team on the road when they went 6 - 2 versus 7 - 1 at home? Both their losses came from teams who won 11 and 12 games respectively.

Maybe they were poor on the road two years ago when they went 3 - 5 but not last year.

this sounds like an 49er fan wrote this artical if you ask me, while i am not a seattle fan. im a diehard vikings fan, the packers they play in the season opener, have no defense, neither do the redskins they play on monday night, the panthers lose the entire wr group. and caption motherlin, yes seattle still has the core group of players they won the superbowl with, and pete carol doesnt care about last season, he coachs every game like its his last and always has a chip on his sholder, as stated by kris hyde. and this artical is missing the biggest thing they still play 8 home games which is home to the 12th man. not just the loudest stadium in the league but one of the loudest in the world. we all watched the superbowl, did you here those fans. if you ask me everyone watching the game new just by the sound of the crowed, including the broncos who was going to win that game. while some people may laugh at that as i said before i am a viking fan, i very well know the benifits of home field advantage. to wrap it up seattle has a great team and will cause trouble for anyone they play. anyone can win on any given sunday, thats why we all love the game. so instead of writing them off, lets just sit back and enjoy the season as it unfolds.

Man, Aaron Rodgers sure looked unstoppable against the 49ers defense in his own stadium. How could the Seahawks ever hope to stop him at the CLink?

Rodgers is unstoppable <--- that's what they said about Peyton Manning prior to SuperBowl 48.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the Niners are the Niners, Cards a solid team and the Rams are improved but someone needs to tell me why it's an all most impossible task to repeat. Yes, the NFCW and the rest of the NFC are tough but the Seahawks still pretty much have the core of the team intact and too me that still makes me believe the Hawks are still the best in the NFC.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone starts the season with the same record. I like our odds though, even with our brutal schedule

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't tell this village idiot whose obviously gunning for a ESPN job with this drivel how stupid this is or that he should check the Vegas odds for 2014 before calling our demise.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Schein is a NYC sports reporter. What a shocker. Thus 100% of his time, he spends it nad washing eastcoast sports with his mouth. In that picture, he's preparing for an Eli Manning interview. Getting his mouth nice and ready for Eli's sack.

adam-schein-286x300.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This years schedule does make reaching the 1 seed and full HFA throughout much less likely, but everyone in the NFC West plays more or less the same schedule. It's not like they all get to feast on bottom dwellers while we are going through hell. Whoever wins the NFCW will be seriously battle tested and ready for the playoffs, no matter whether they get home games or not.

If Seattle comes out of those last 6 games with a record suitable to win the west they will likely have faced talent over the last month and a half that is better or at least as good as anyone else in the playoffs. Bring it on.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Schein is a NYC sports reporter. What a shocker. Thus 100% of his time, he spends it nad washing eastcoast sports with his mouth. In that picture, he's preparing for an Eli Manning interview. Getting his mouth nice and ready for Eli's sack.

adam-schein-286x300.jpg

He's a perfect fit for the CBS pre-game show. Nobody watches that crap except maybe 17 people.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This years schedule does make reaching the 1 seed and full HFA throughout much less likely, but everyone in the NFC West plays more or less the same schedule. It's not like they all get to feast on bottom dwellers while we are going through hell. Whoever wins the NFCW will be seriously battle tested and ready for the playoffs, no matter whether they get home games or not.

If Seattle comes out of those last 6 games with a record suitable to win the west they will likely have faced talent over the last month and a half that is better or at least as good as anyone else in the playoffs. Bring it on.

The topdogs in the AFC got the memo and boosted their Ds in FA. But I still think the NFC will again be where the action is coming playoff time. Just because teams like the Pats and Donkeys went out and did this doesn't mean they'll magically have the D performance you see from teams like Seahawks and Niners. All they've done is mortgage their futures to win now and tried to buy chemistry. Seahawks built most of this team from the draft and is young by NFL standards. We're built for a long window of deep playoff caliber performance.

In some ways, our schedule is harder this year (Dec is a total meat grinder) but it's also lightened up with only 3 10am start times. Baring an injury apocalypse, we should be battled tested and ready for the playoffs.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not unlike what happened last season. Bring it on indeed!