• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow... dominating win tonite!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate Jamie Dixon. Don’t care if he is a TCU alum. He was at Pitt. Hate him.

This performance tonight was special. While the defense remained stout and gave another outstanding performance, the offense was a highlight. Great shooting from the floor. Nice to see McNeil make some shots. Knapper knocking down some shots as well.

TCU was overmatched inside. They only had 2 bigs. Both fouled out.

Just need to get Matthews going again...

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total domination. When we shoot 50+% hard to stop us.

We have had 10 point leads in most of our games this year. Keeping the consistency was the problem. Last night we made 10 into 20 and 20 into 30.

Most impressive to me was the play of Gabe. Assists steals stifling defense are his game and he also is good at taking charges. For a guy with the ugliest shot I’ve seen, he is a major contributor.

We substitute in waves like a hockey team. Culver was the only player with more than 20 minutes. TCU had no answer for him or Oscar down low.

Dickson must hate coming to Morgantown. He always seems to have bad experiences here.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total domination. When we shoot 50+% hard to stop us.

We have had 10 point leads in most of our games this year. Keeping the consistency was the problem. Last night we made 10 into 20 and 20 into 30.

Most impressive to me was the play of Gabe. Assists steals stifling defense are his game and he also is good at taking charges. For a guy with the ugliest shot I’ve seen, he is a major contributor.

We substitute in waves like a hockey team. Culver was the only player with more than 20 minutes. TCU had no answer for him or Oscar down low.

Dickson must hate coming to Morgantown. He always seems to have bad experiences here.

Mentioned the samething to BBW last night...I like #3 energy...he is a game changer....

I think Huggins has found is rotation...I am a critique of Huggins and IMHO rightfully so for how he has dealt with recruits when things don't do his way...but I like how he is handling this team this year...I like how he is trying to get MCCabe and Mathews back on track without hurting the team on the floor....they are playing old school basketball...dribble drive, and pounding in the paint.....this just maybe...this is their year.....