• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would we get a 1st rounder for Kaep?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, first off, it is not my logic.
Secondly, Kap has been very impressive in his first two starts - too bad you missed his performances.
Third, Kap would be a helluva lot cheaper and a lot less risk than either Barkley or Smith.
Fourth, I'm certain Kap would surrender to the same control as either Barkley or Smith or any other QB that KC will take.
Fifth, Kap has demonstrated he is a starting caliber NFL QB, has any QB currently playing college ball done the same? (Again, I understand how things work - but the point remains the same.)

Thus your point is?

He also wouldn't be the first back up with little to no experience to be traded for a first rounder.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say the trade deadline is still open, would we get a 1st rounder for CK7 today?

And if, say, the Chiefs offered us their first round pick, would we go for it?

I might do it. I think Kaep has potential to be special. And while I don't see any clear franchise QB's in this draft, who says we have to use the pick on a QB? We could go any number of ways and still have Alex Smith. We could trade that pick down and get a bunch of picks. Man, there are some possibilities with that. I might go for it.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would you even think about trading him

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Alex would get traded before Kaep

I think we should ask the same old question on what Alex is worth. I think with him leading the lead or right there at the top with completion % we will have alot of teams trying to get him. Eagles, Jags, Jets, Browns, Cheifs, Bills etc. All those teams are desperate and all those teams will be picking in the top 12 of the draft. I think with Harbaugh sitting him on the bench and he is a starter it will make teams want him more because there is that one question out there on how good is he. He proved he he more accurate and Kevin Kolb and better than Matt Flynn and they got paid and they only played for a short while. Alex has done this for more than 20+ games. We will get a nice draft pick for Alex.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. A rookie with 3 games experience won't get you a first rounder unless there is something else thrown in with him.

Rookie? It's bad enough I embarrassed you on the Politics board, let's not start here. :yawn:

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would you even think about trading him

I don't think anyone is honestly thinking of trading him, I think this is little more than a hypothetical excercise.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone is honestly thinking of trading him, I think this is little more than a hypothetical excercise.

ok,,,I think he's going to be a REALL GOOD QB for a long and if this is as you say just talk I'll butt out and let you guys carry on