• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

World Series GDT - Game 4

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting real tired of reading all this Cliff Lee crapola. Yes, he is a good pitcher but he's not the savior they have painted himn out to be. He was 12-9 this year. He was 4-6since coming over to Texas. He had a great postseason until he ran into us. Do they actually think he is heads and shoulders above Timmeh?

I'd love to see Timmeh in his Altanta 14K form tonight. I'd love to see shoutout number 3! We really get very little respect. Rather than hearing what a fantastic job our pitching has done all I seem to read is how cold the Texas bats have gotten.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm getting real tired of reading all this Cliff Lee crapola. Yes, he is a good pitcher but he's not the savior they have painted himn out to be. He was 12-9 this year. He was 4-6since coming over to Texas. He had a great postseason until he ran into us. Do they actually think he is heads and shoulders above Timmeh?

I'd love to see Timmeh in his Altanta 14K form tonight. I'd love to see shoutout number 3! We really get very little respect. Rather than hearing what a fantastic job our pitching has done all I seem to read is how cold the Texas bats have gotten.

It's amazing how all these teams go into hitting slumps when they play the Giants. Mind blowing that the Giants have gotten so lucky.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sadly even if that's what happens, the narrative is still the awesome Texas team that didn't show up for some reason not the awesome Giants pitching. No matter, the ring is ours if we win it, and that pitching is still around for next year!

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
sl5yiu.png

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember having Baseball Tonight on the day before game 1, 1 guy did say Giants in 6, 1 said Texas in 6. But my favorite was Buck Showalter who said 'Texas in 5...the AL is just better than the NL'

Epic fail.

The thing is, these guys don't know anything but ESPN has to fill air time so they gotta spend hours making predictions and discussing them (and then ignoring them after). It's built into the system.

What is ESPN (or any other media outlet) going to say: 'we aren't going to predict because we don't know and nobody else does'?